OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Last chance for questions, friends! The road calls to me (and tacos).

3 Likes

@TomJones asks:

“Any word when DC Daily is coming back with Headline news and Reports?”

This is a very good question, I know that the current experiment with the formatting is something the team was looking forward to trying out. Sounds like you preferred the older format? I can pass along your feedback and see if they’re able to make changes, but I know production is a fickle beast!

4 Likes

Taa…cooos…

3 Likes

:taco::taco::taco::drooling_face:

4 Likes

taps mic Is this on?

2 Likes

Just getting ready to take off, Vroom! Watcha got?

4 Likes

@AJ I do like that y’all use the Trending Discussions to promote and highlight a sort of community corner of posts that help subscribers get involved in the going ons of the forums and beyond. It just doesn’t seem like labeling them trending fits. Just my opinion.

Also, I saw you mention to someone else that Batman vs TMNT comes out March 31st, but that’s when it will play at WonderCon. May 14th is its digital release and June 4th its physical release :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I FAILED. Listen to @nu52, everyone!

5 Likes

@TomJones, agreed, I see lots of folks talking about it as well! Worth a discussion, methinks.

3 Likes

By releasing one issue a month, I am referring to what Marvel Unlimited does. So for example Venom #1 that came out maybe 9 months ago in print form shows up in Marvel Unlimited now. Then next month #2 comes out…so it’s just like when you buy them at the comic book store month to month, but it is digital and there is a 6 to 9 month delay.

When DCU suddenly had Supergirl through like a year ago I was thinking this was being set up for a similar concept. So we have the Supergirl Rebirth run as it is now, then a month later the next issue in the run shows up here. Same for Detective, Batman, Action etc.

1 Like

I’m off to taco-land, friends! :taco::taco::taco::drooling_face:
If there are questions that need answers immediately I’ll return to make sure they’re addressed in the AM <3

Ah, I see you just replied @Don-El, to be continued!

5 Likes

@AJ Not looking for specifics because I know the becauses of such but…

More/New DCU exclusive DC Collectibles action figures: Likely to happen or not?

5 Likes

@Vroom asks:
“More/New DCU exclusive DC Collectibles action figures: Likely to happen or not?”

Oh my, yes!

6 Likes

emits a small squeal of joy

Thanx!

6 Likes

That’s again @applejack you are the best

3 Likes

Thought I ask, Thankyou Applejack! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the answers, AppleJack! Hope you had the happiest of birthdays! :grinning:

3 Likes

Question: How were the tacos?
Question 2: Aside from me, can you tell me some of the coolest people who have ever stopped by the DCU offices?

3 Likes

@Don-El, aaah, gotcha! That sounds like a great idea! I know that right now we’re wrestling with the “classics” and “benchmark” gators, so once those have been subdued we’ll start talking about our cadence for aligning with newer titles. I absolutely see the value of recommended cadence creating a reliable expectation of consecutive issues that give people a reason to come back.

4 Likes

Merci

4 Likes