OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Hey Applejack! Happy Thursday!

What are the chances of awarding the winner of my scavenger hunt event - Week of Covers! | Coverart Scavenger Hunt - with a RIDDLER badge? Cuz that would be really cool :sunglasses: Thanks!

3 Likes

Good evening, Applejack!! I hope you had a great start to 2020. :green_heart:

Are we going to see 2020’s original series release schedule sometime soon?

4 Likes

I did not mean to click on the year sub and would like to cancel my sub and get my money back

Hi @Applejack

Where is the list of possible badges one can earn?

Doesn’t seem to be in the faqs and not in the suggestion box badge topics either. I know it was here at one point, but I can’t find it. Tried snooping around on both the iPhone app and a browser and no love.

There is an FAQ on clearance levels, maybe some brief info on badges could be put in???

2 Likes

Hi @wdavid_89.86751, I’m not Applejack but I’ll be happy to help you, if you go to DC costumer service they’ll be happy to help you. Here’s a link Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

2 Likes

Happy Thursday evening to our local hero, @Applejack!

I have a few questions that I had submitted to the Suggestions thread but was eager to understand more about my asks. I hope you don’t mind that I popped them into Office Hours.

Thank you! :batman_hv_5:

3 Likes

I like the picture! @Applejack should put that in her profile picture if she wanted to. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh hai everyone! I hope the week’s been treating you well :slight_smile: DC Universe re-opened its office doors this Monday, and we aren’t fooling around!

I’m just grabbing my evening tea, and I’ll be back in a jiffy to answer this week’s fresh batch of questions :cookie:

For those who haven’t attended Office Hours before, this is how it works:

Those who answered a question last week will be answered first. This means if you asked last Friday, the answer will come up soon! But if it was asked recently, say, in the last hour or so, it will be answered closer to 7:00pm PST (depending on my typing speed and the relative breadth of previous questions).

Tea time! :tea:

4 Likes

Wow sorry, our hot water is way too far away. Let’s begin!

2 Likes

Hi Applejack :woman_technologist:,
Now that some people fill out the club form, is there a on line interview before having a club accepted? And no I’m not trying to be funny.

2 Likes

I’m not jealous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have a lot of admiration for the work you do, @MovieAddict. It takes a true calling and I’m so grateful I can offer some moments of unwinding. :heart:

2 Likes

I sincerely appreciate you making the children extra trample-able, but entirely unnecessary. It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.

6 Likes

@Reaganfan78, like @Nathan.Payson says, I’m just waiting for the invite! Convention season is upon us too, so lots of opportunities to reach out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this up! We had a nice long meeting about MM today, and I’m so excited for applying our learnings from last year and our current ambitious brainstorming. While we won’t be able to achieve your level of vision in regards to the technical aspect (you can expect a similar setup to last year), I am very excited for how we are making the brackets more meaningful in a broad sense.

Save your $20, while we would love to do a charitable event it’s as yet unprecedented for us, and we simply don’t have the bandwidth for running the traps at this time.

4 Likes

Please have Penguin and Stargirl as part of Meta Madhouse this year! Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I completely understand your frustration. I too am a PS4 streamer, and when I work from home I think “oh…right.” I’m afraid I can’t divulge our plans at this time, but we do have aspirations of getting on those platforms :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmmmmm… I’m sorry to say I’ll need more information to really understand the issue. Is there a chance you could take some screenshots and submit it to our Suggestion Box: Community Feedback topic? This way, all the moderators will see the report and we can process the issue quickly. It’s a super efficient way to make sure we’re tracking all the issues in the proper channels; here in Office Hours, I only see them once a week. Any more details you provide would be great!

Hmmm… Great question! Something like the “quick search” bar we have alongside topics on the right hand side, or maybe even a “sort” feature, like “date of post” or something. We’ll look into this!

3 Likes

No little birdies have flown this way yet, but Harley Quinn Animated is quite popular- AND we just released a bunch of the in-show mugs in the shop!
https://shop.dcuniverse.com/collections/harley-quinn

3 Likes

Oooh love, seeing the images! I think you’re right, Killing Joke would make a big splash here. I’ll pass the request along :slight_smile:

Side note, I really enjoyed reading the debates and different opinions on that Barbara Gordon topic. We have so many intelligent viewpoints here!

4 Likes