OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Thanks for taking the time to comb through my questions/comments lol. I know I can get a bit wordy. I kinda feel like the JSA’s Cyclone sometimes:

Just feel like I’ve got so much to say!

4 Likes

He was a pre-existing character created by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti! He might not be related to Fred Mertz, but he certainly seems inspired by him! :laughing:

3 Likes

Okay, here’s my question: did so many movies roll off the platform because it’s the beginning of a new year, or is Warner Bros. just testing our loyalty, Thulsa Doom style? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Boston IS nice!

3 Likes

What @AlexanderKnox said ;p

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:
I love it, Don’t change a thing.

4 Likes

:trophy: You’ve passed the test. Go forth bearing this tiny digital trophy with pride. :crossed_swords: :crystal_ball::skull:

It’s the beginning on the year :slight_smile: I’m very excited to talk about the titles we have coming over the next few months, just not allowed to do it yet!

7 Likes

Since it’s 2020, What DC Characters would make a great Silent movies 100 years ago?:slightly_smiling_face::film_projector:

2 Likes

Ah, so we’re finally getting the director’s cut of Green Lantern and the Hop Harrigan serial? :stuck_out_tongue:

A reporter can dream…

4 Likes

:thinking: The drama and adventure of our heroes would make for very expressive silent movies. I’m so happy you asked this in Everything DC, there are some great answers there! I would love to see a Deadman silent movie, there’s a cross-section of classic horror and romance there I think would come across nicely. Maybe a solid Spectre piece, too. Basically all the formerly dead characters.

5 Likes

LEADING THE WITNESS!

4 Likes

Well, it’s getting on 7:30pm PST, and this here lady has a finale of Watchmen to complete. I’m so happy to have seen some return questioners and a new name or two pop up, thanks so much for diving deeper into DCU with me! It’s bonkers to think this has been going on close to a year now.

Thank you all, as always, for keeping us sharp, honest, and on target. I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings! <3 <3 <3

10 Likes

Well, you can tell the higher-ups that we’re demanding Cronenberg’s A History of Violence. And if you can convince them that Scanners is also based on a DC graphic novel, even better. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You probably know I’m doing a countdown to Stargirl. Hopefully once the release date is announced it’ll be more busy on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t even really think about it until after I made my little post about Cyclone, but if I had to pick a DC doppelganger for myself, it would have to be Maxine Hunkel. I totally look like Cyclone in real life.

3 Likes

Thanks for the office hours tonight @Applejack, I desperately needed it after the horrible night we had at work!!! Just want to thank ALL my DCU family!!! You guys really lift my spirits…

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that @MovieAddict, hope tomorrow will be a better day for you and everyone at your work.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

MUCH appreciated @Reaganfan78. It was the worst night I have experienced since starting there nearly 7 years ago. Let’s just say, tonight truly represented Arkham Asylum…

3 Likes

@Applejack That McFarlane DC Multiverse Batgirl action figure…would you trample kids standing outside Target at opening to get your mitts on it when it comes out (and friend, it’s out soon!)?

The kids in question would be of the mean, snobby, pretentious, bratty, bitchy (to the point where Veruca Salt looks like an angel in comparison), uppity, yack in the ballpit at Chuck E. Cheese (and Cheesy Charlie’s o’er in Quahog) yuppy larva variety that came about by way of defective Trojan products, so maybe that would make it easier to cruise over the li’l ankle biters, Waylon Smithers-style, hmmm?

Seriously though, it’s a sweet figure. :+1:

3 Likes

Applejack has done an hour long interview on Fans of DC Universe. Here’s the link: YouTube

2 Likes