OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

That is a great idea, would love to see that!!!

2 Likes

Made a thread for us. Official Crying thread. Link didn’t copy but you can search it. Hope you don’t need it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, not everyone is feeling so happy…

7 Likes

Well, that’s Batman for you. He’s not exactly sunshine and lollipops, afterall.

5 Likes

Hi Applejack, First I hope you’ll have a Happy New Year, I have some questions to ask, ready?:slightly_smiling_face:

1. You started the Office hour thread back in February, what was your favorite question by someone you happily answer?

2. How’s it feel to have a thread that has over 3,153?

3. I read the 12 days of Christmas article about Bullet for Bullock, and was suprised that it was based on a comic book. How many comic do DC Library has that Batman the animated is based on and where can I find them?

4. For 2020, can DC Universe please add Zeta’s Project and Krypto the Superdog on here. That would be great!

5. Will the DC store add any new items next year like DC Universe pillow you see on DC Daily?

6. What did you think of the new Wonder Woman trailer?

7. Sometime I wish the 1966 Batman movie was made by Warner Bros. Now that Disney own 20th century Fox, does that mean we’ll never see Batman the movie (1966) on here someday?

8. :roll_eyes: Oops, I’ve been asking to many questions, as always Thankyou for your time answering my questions even some may be ridiculous!
    :partying_face:Happy 2020!

4 Likes

@Kelex, Am I asking @Applejack way to many question?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:I had to ask! LOL!

4 Likes

Behind the scenes at Office Hours:

5 Likes

:wink: Now you’re not suggesting that I would think @Applejack is @The_Riddler are you @AlexanderKnox? LOL!!!

4 Likes

Official Crying About It Thread…

1 Like

I’ve got a question about Fawcett Comics era Captain Marvel/Shazam! Family stories. We don’t currently have any of them in the library, but is anything standing in their way other than digitization priority? Precedent for titles predating DC’s acquisition has already been set with early Captain Atom and Plastic Man books.

5 Likes

Another comic library question: why do we have the first 52 issues of Aquaman (1962)… EXCEPT for Aquaman #1? Seems kinda… fishy.

4 Likes

Ah, puns. They can be the Catch of the Day and then some. :fish: :shark: :kingshark_hqas:

3 Likes

Got any tips on resume writing, particularly for Warner Bros?

3 Likes

Is there any reason I had to re-subscribe to the service this week? I was unable to watch or read anything until I “signed up for a free 7 day trial.”

1 Like

Is it possible your annual subscription lapsed? Maybe you billed it to a no longer functional card.

3 Likes

Not sure, but I was sure to get back on with the subscription. Couldn’t miss my favorite app. I use this thing every day…

2 Likes

One more question: how do I send private messages from my phone? I can only find the option on desktop. I’ve got iOS.

2 Likes

Do you believe in Santa Clark, Applejack?

2 Likes