OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Behind the scenes at Office Hours:

5 Likes

:wink: Now you’re not suggesting that I would think @Applejack is @The_Riddler are you @AlexanderKnox? LOL!!!

4 Likes

Official Crying About It Thread…

1 Like

I’ve got a question about Fawcett Comics era Captain Marvel/Shazam! Family stories. We don’t currently have any of them in the library, but is anything standing in their way other than digitization priority? Precedent for titles predating DC’s acquisition has already been set with early Captain Atom and Plastic Man books.

5 Likes

Another comic library question: why do we have the first 52 issues of Aquaman (1962)… EXCEPT for Aquaman #1? Seems kinda… fishy.

4 Likes

Ah, puns. They can be the Catch of the Day and then some. :fish: :shark: :kingshark_hqas:

3 Likes

Got any tips on resume writing, particularly for Warner Bros?

3 Likes

Is there any reason I had to re-subscribe to the service this week? I was unable to watch or read anything until I “signed up for a free 7 day trial.”

1 Like

Is it possible your annual subscription lapsed? Maybe you billed it to a no longer functional card.

3 Likes

Not sure, but I was sure to get back on with the subscription. Couldn’t miss my favorite app. I use this thing every day…

2 Likes

One more question: how do I send private messages from my phone? I can only find the option on desktop. I’ve got iOS.

2 Likes

Do you believe in Santa Clark, Applejack?

2 Likes

@Applejack, two things:

☆ I hope you had a swell Christmas. Did you get what you wanted?

♧ When Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, what was your reaction?

adjusts the legal pad on his lap and hums “This is Halloween” while patiently waiting for a response

Bonus Round: Did Charles from Charles in Charge change his name to Bob Lablaw and become an attorney? I can see him doing that and wanting a fresh start after no longer being in charge of the Pembrokes.

doorbell rings, followed by the voice of a man saying “Doorbell!”, to which I think to myself “Well, that’s nice that he knows its a doorbell, but will he answer it?”

I then begin to hum the second Charles in Charge theme upon looking out a window and observing an older man, rubber mallet in hand, glerfully chasing Buddy Lembeck off the property

That Buddy, what a character.

1 Like

Hi @Applejack, With Stargirl coming to DC Universe and CW this spring, does it means we’ll get season 2 at the same time as Titians season 3 next fall?

3 Likes

Are there plans afoot to bring Krypton Season 2 to DC Universe?

Also, have a happy New Year!

4 Likes

Season’s greetings, friends! I hope you’re all having a peaceful and pleasant slowdown to your 2019. :relaxed: I’m just kick-starting my own brain now, so please bear with me while I warm up the ol’ mindpower.

cracks knuckles

4 Likes

Same to you, MovieAddict! :snowman_with_snow:
Hehe, well, even if we can’t get an animated WW series for you, I’m sure we can figure something out in the realm of emojis. It’s criminal that the Amazonian Princess isn’t represented in our emoji pack, I agree.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the clear breakdown and screenshots- this is super odd. We’ll get our QA team testing it on iPad as well. I’m not able to replicate that personally, but we’ll get a few other members of our team to take it for a spin.

2 Likes

Thank you like I said i can get around it by going to the news tab for most things but it should just go to the link. Not like its being linked off site

2 Likes

OooOoooh!! Funny you should ask! We actually had almost all our moderators on DC Daily on this episode here, from our fan event back in March- it was a huge pleasure to get everyone together, and you can also see many of our own amazing community members on this episode as well:

I have yet to appear as I like the cool dark of the shadows, but anything is possible :smiley:

8 Likes