OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

@Nathan.Payson I asked that same question back in March because I was trying to figure out how to find/save story arcs. I asked @Applejack if there was a way to make our lists Public (since, as you said, there is an option for both public and private when making lists). I also asked if there was a way to Search other people’s Public Lists (like the same way you would search a community topic basically). I was thinking along the same lines you are: It would be awesome to make and search public lists. Here’s what she said on the topic:

“As for publically viewing lists, that is functionality we have not yet put in place, but we are working to offer even more robust profiles in the future. Stay tuned!”

• Hope you don’t mind me quoting you here @Applejack

Here’s the link to the whole conversation if you’d like to view the thread. It’s fairly short.

Question! I feel like I’m missing something

Keep in mind though, that it was March '19 when @Applejack and I were having this conversation, so - fingers crossed - she might have some more updated information about when ‘being able to publicly view lists’ will be implemented…?

And @Reaganfan78, thanks for the info!

2 Likes