Question! I feel like I'm missing something

Lol well, thanks for the advice, but I already spend a lot of time doing that. I was hoping to eliminate some of the time I already have to waste Googling story arcs by simply being able to access all the ones that DCU has featured so far. I can definitely figure out a story line on my own when I need to, but it takes time sorting through different reading orders online because you have to eliminate the messed up ones that people have made incorrectly and a lot of times you have different versions of the same reading order to choose from and you have to decide which tie ins you’re going to follow etc. What I’m wanting to know is, if DCU is going to feature certain story arcs each month, can we go back and browse the older ones from previous months. If DCU is taking the time to put together featured stories each month, I’d like to know if they are archiving the older ones from previous months so that they can be searched or browsed through later. And if not, then why aren’t they doing that? I’m sure lots of people would like to be able to go back and have access to all of the featured stories so far.