November's Community Member of the Month: DC89!

Thank you so much @SportsGuy8! :hugs:

18 Likes

Thank you wonderful @LastSon0fMars! :hugs:

It’s super good. :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

19 Likes

So very kind of you to say @D4RK5TARZ. Thank you! :hugs:

19 Likes

I absolutely love this^^^ @Reaganfan78!

MV5BMjExZGVjYjktODFjNy00YTM0LThlNmEtZTY1ZTJiZmUyN2I0XkEyXkFqcGdeQTNwaW5nZXN0.V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL
:laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

19 Likes

Thank you so very much for that @chintzybeatnik! :hugs:

19 Likes

Nope- I was the one who 1/2 :dp_donkey:'ed it earlier, where my brother from another mother is concerned. :pleading_face:

Mr. @biff_pow- your singular and hilarious wit is just one of the many things I :purple_heart: about you. I am sooo glad you’re here at DCUI becuz this wonderful place is even that much more wonderfuller with you in it. :smiley:

We WILL relive the Summer of Batman 89 when the chosen one returns to the mantle in the Flash movie. Oh yeah!

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

19 Likes

no, you!

shucks

18 Likes

Congratulations @DC89! :tada::confetti_ball::tada:

Is it possible for us to crown you the queen of DCUI? :crown: You are the nicest and most welcoming member of the community. All the praise you’ve received is so justly deserved. I always look forward to seeing your posts and replies because they both positive and informative.

The Motorcycle Momma from the City by the Bay!

giphy

19 Likes

Say word! :raised_hands: :100:

Genuine, around the way, sincere, and all without an agenda: it’s not just for show. Though @DC89 is legit fo sho’! :triumph: :smiley: :00_batgirl1: :star::fire: :doom_patrol_club:

15 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :boom:

15 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

18 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you sooo much @TravisMorgan! :hugs: :motorcycle:

:star_struck: So adorable! :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

17 Likes

Who dis?

:smile: :laughing:

19 Likes

:purple_heart:

17 Likes

I’ve always been enamoured with Batgirl’s theme song from Batman '66.

17 Likes

A hearty :sparkles: CONGRATULATIONS :sparkles: to my fellow Class of '89 fan alumni, Burton Batman fan, Star Trek and Star Wars fan, fellow toy collector, Nightwing and World’s Finest fan (gee-whiz Wally, the lady has excellent taste and then some!), the one, the only, the distinguished, dynamic and always delightful…:sparkles: @DC89 :sparkles:! :partying_face:

Give it up for her, folks!

Standing Ovation Applause GIF - Standing Ovation Applause Crowd GIFs

Meryl Streep is definitely a fan!

Meryl Streep Yes GIF - Meryl Streep Yes Yeah GIFs

You have earned a VERY well-deserved honor, my friend. :hugs: :+1:t2:

One for the road:

Batman and his faithful sidekick Robin most definitely know who should be leading the way on that Kenner adventure. :wink:

18 Likes

Well deserved! Congratulations @DC89 :champagne:

19 Likes

I started tearing up in happiness for you, @DC89. You deserve this celebration! You really do have the biggest heart. I love that every Wednesday I can almost guarantee that I will get to spend a few hours with you seeing your deep love and appreciation for Raven and Starfire. You are so positive, warm, and inviting. I know you love your BG and I love that you show that in almost every post you make. Every week, I learn a bit more about you and I love that I get to see your heart. I consider you a friend and I appreciate that more than you know. That is the beauty of you, just being yourself makes people feel welcomed. Thank you for being so genuine and kind. This place would be a LOT less awesome without your presence here. Thank you for your friendship. This recognition is so well deserved. I wish I was more eloquent with my words, but know you are loved in this community by so many of us. Thank you!

19 Likes

Same here @AntLeon. :smiley: :00_batgirl1:

#BGLiveActionPrime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

17 Likes

However, the lace on the '66 Batgirl cycle I believe to be unnecessary.

16 Likes