November's Community Member of the Month: DC89!

That’s one of my fave parts of the design. :smiley: In fact, back when I still had my Interceptor I was tinkering with the idea of somehow attaching some white camisole along the outer edges of the fairings. :+1: :motorcycle:

17 Likes

Sending you a huge and hearty Thank You Super Cool @Vroom! :hugs:

:smiley: aww- you’re amaze Sir, as always!

17 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: :cry:

OMG @CassTheStreet- I love you sooo much as well.

Your words are the epitome of wonderfulness and pure beauty- thank you! :hugs: :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Thank you @Batman0803! :hugs:

16 Likes

We’ll have to agree to disagree. I hope we can still get along going forward.

15 Likes

Of course! :smiley: :+1:

15 Likes

I am relieved. I was starting to get a little nervous.

I am more put off that it was white. A shade of purple or black to better accent the cycle and I would likely be on board. Alas…

16 Likes

I can dig it. :+1:

16 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party!

@DC89 I love your enthusiasm for the things you love. These characters are real to their fans, and I think that you embody the best traits they have. Kindness, valor, and strength. You are awesome :sunglasses: I’m glad we get to hang.

#ReleaseBatgirl :00_batgirl1:

18 Likes

I am so late seeing this! Congrats, @DC89! I can’t think of a kinder person on these boards. :hugs: :blue_heart:

tenor (1)

16 Likes

Thank you soo much @iJest! :hugs: Give Christine and Figaro a big squish for me. :smiley:

18 Likes

Aww- @Angel212. :hugs: Thank you!

17 Likes

Sorry I’m a little late, but heartfelt congratulations to you, @DC89, it is without a doubt earned with your upbeat attitude and positive passion that you put here in this little community. I find this place to be one of the more positive and healthy communities I find myself in online – which makes this place one hell of a diamond in the rough, let me tell you – and I think your posts definitely help set that tone. :smiley:

18 Likes

I just saw this @DC89, congratulations. Like everyone else in this thread, I feel this is well deserved. I always enjoy talking with you and hanging during WALs. You’re definitely one of the sweetest peeps in this community. Cheers!

14 Likes

Absolutely agree :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Congrats @DC89!!

14 Likes

So very kind of you @Jay_Kay! :hugs:

14 Likes

Thank you so much @discordia57! :hugs:

13 Likes

@LastSon0fMars :hugs: :purple_heart:. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you put in here @LastSon0fMars. You and the rest of the super awesome mods crew make our experiences here wonderful, meaningful, and memorable. Yay!

15 Likes

Thank you @Detective7! :hugs:

15 Likes