November's Community Member of the Month: DC89!

:face_holding_back_tears: :purple_heart:

Thank you sooo much for this Mr @biff_pow. :hugs: :purple_heart: You are my brother from another mother and I am sooo happy to be your friend! :smiley:

22 Likes

Thank you @dapayperboy! :hugs: Glad to see back in DCUI! :smiley:

Thank you @capo-mage! :hugs:

Thank you so very much @staticshocks! :hugs: :smiley:

Thank you @Robert-DeBeero! :hugs:

This was sooo very kind of you to post. Thank you so much @Icon-Jeff! :hugs:

Thank you @NYJt3! :smiley: :hugs:

23 Likes

:eyes: :purple_heart: :smiley:

Another astounding work of art here by an equally astounding and Excellent person. Thank you sooo very much for this my friend. I love that we are friends and I :purple_heart: you always!

20 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: :purple_heart: Mighty @Mae- you are, as always, the wonderfulness. :hugs: :purple_heart:

Heck yeah- let’s dance!

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :crown: :purple_circle: :purple_square: :purple_circle: :umbrella: #PurpleReign

22 Likes

Thank you wonderful @bigblock66! :hugs:

Thank you @mylehigh2000.28963! :hugs:
On June 23rd, 1989 at 7:45pm I did indeed enter the amazing world of :00_dc_2016: and I’ve never looked back. :smiley:

22 Likes

:purple_heart: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: My amazing friend the Excellence. :smiley:

:crown: :purple_circle: :purple_square: :purple_circle: :umbrella: #PurpleReign

21 Likes

OMG. :face_holding_back_tears: :pleading_face: :sob:

I love sooo, sooo much Queen @Razzzcat. :purple_heart: :hugs: :purple_heart: You and Mighty @Mae have been by my side and in my heart ever since day one for me here and I am sooo glad that you’re here. Very much looking forward to sharing the wonderful things to come.

:purple_heart: :harleys_crew: #OGCrew :cobb_squad: #CobbSquad4Life

25 Likes

A huuuuge congratulations to @DC89! Enjoy every moment. You’re an awesome part of this community and this is a well deserved honor.

(Seriously. Your replies to everyone in this thread is living proof. You help make this community so magical.)

I love this for you and I love your picks! Barbara is the best. It’s awesome to see another Batgirls fan. Steph and Cass are pretty cool, too.

24 Likes

Aww- thank you very much @TheRonarchy! So kind of you! :smiley: :hugs:

22 Likes

𝖄𝕺𝖀 𝕭𝕰𝕿!!! Sorry I half-@#$&$# it earlier. I was in quite a lot of physical pain.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐒 @DC89 !!!

To my favorite Batgirl!!! :purple_heart::yellow_heart:

24 Likes

Congratulations, @DC89! I’m always impressed by your enthusiasm and the positivity you bring to this community… even if we do disagree on who the best Batgirl is. :harley_hv_7:

24 Likes

YESSSSSS!!! Congratulations to my favorite Batgirl, @DC89! This is more than well-deserved. You’ve always been one of the kindest, most welcoming members of the community. I rely on your Bat and Titan knowledge. And you just picked Morrison’s Doom Patrol which is a plus! Now let’s hit Burrito Bucket to celebrate!
BabsBurritoBucket

25 Likes

Awesome to have you as part of the community and I’m glad you’re enjoying Stargirl as much as I am! Also can’t wait to try some of your comic recommendations.

19 Likes

Ahhhh congrats @DC89!!! You’re a very valued member of our community <3

I really need to dig into this :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Congrats @DC89! As much as I am here to celebrate you, I can’t deny enjoy seeing so much Batgirl in one place!

You have been nothing but kindhearted ever since I have met you on here years ago.

20 Likes

Hey @DC89,
Over a year ago in Applejack’s office hour I’ve made this picture story of Super-Heroes Girls with Barbara Gordon, I don’t think you ever saw it and hope you like it, here’s a link to it. :smiley:

It was a lot of fun to make.:slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Congrats @DC89 !

You’re simply the best of the best here.

199bf467520379c407590c568f4a801a2b700004_hq

18 Likes

Your first response was wonderful @capo-mage. :smiley:

:pleading_face: :hugs:

I absolutely have and always will adore your BG collection as well. :00_batgirl1:

18 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion! :hugs:

19 Likes

The absolutely amaze Moth! :smiley: :purple_heart: Thank you sooo much my friend! :hugs:

19 Likes