November's Community Member of the Month: DC89!

Congratulations LadyBat @DC89!

You are one of the most welcoming and friendly members in this community, and you have definitely become a key part of it. I’m so glad that we get to talk almost everyday on threads. I never imagined that I would ever get close to someone on an online forum, but I’m so glad that person is you.

109A0A80-A84E-4599-AFD8-538FDC3C5861

:purple_heart: ya LadyBat :bat:

26 Likes

Thank you sooo much DCUI!

When I got the news from @Jitsu that I was going to be honored with this amazing acknowledgment I was both super happy and super humbled! I have absolutely loved DCUI ever since I looged on for the very first time, :smiley: Three years ago I was like ‘Finally there’s a DC created domain where I can gather together with likeminded peeps who love these stories as much as I do’ and I’m sooo happy to be here!

Thank you so much @basicallytimdrake! :hugs:

Thank you sooo much @Alec.Holland! :hugs:

Aww- thank you @Green.Lantern. :hugs:

Thank you so much for this @Jurisdiction! :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs:

So very kind of you @patterson65.37405- thank you! :hugs:

Thank you Sir! :hugs:

Thank you so much @arkhamassassin! :hugs:

So very kind of you @TheTerrificToyman- thank you! :hugs:

Thank you @Scoop! :hugs:

[/quote]
:laughing: Thank you so very much for that @SteveTrevor2.0! :hugs:

CONTINUED>>>

30 Likes

Mighty @Mae :face_holding_back_tears: You and Queen @Razzzcat have been with me since day one. :purple_heart: Thank you sooo much for everything! :hugs: :purple_heart: :harleys_crew: #OGCrew

Thank you @FelixLeiter! :hugs:

What a wonderful sentiment- thank you sooo much @mercurie80!

Thank you @AntLeon! :hugs:

:laughing:

:smiley: :00_batgirl1:

Thank you @LDFM!!!

Thank you so much @Don-El!

Thank you for this @Shayera.Hol!

:smile:

I :purple_heart: sooo much LadyBat. Thank you sooo much for this! :hugs:

It is the Starfire! She is the wonderful! :purple_heart:

31 Likes

@DC89: one of the most deserving members on these forums for this honor. Your sunny attitude, positive energy, and thoughtful posts continue to make me smile every day I visit the DC Community. Congrats; I’m very happy for you :slightly_smiling_face:.

26 Likes

Thank you so much @moro! :hugs:

24 Likes

Got some more special peeps to thank:

Thank you sooo much Warner Bros, Tim Burton, and Michael Keaton for introducing me to an incredibly compelling character and a domain of fascinating and wonderful storytelling that I will always cherish!

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

Thank you sooo very much Julius Scwartz and William Dozier for creating the mostest wonderfulest character OAT-

8158401-barbara1 (1)

I :purple_heart: you sooo much BG and I forever and ever will! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

And thank you so much to @Jitsu and @Alec.Holland and all of you super wonderfulest mods for all of the wonderfulness you create for us here at DCUI. I :purple_heart: you all and am looking forward to more fun to come!

:00_dc_2016: :00_dc_2016: :00_dc_2016:

31 Likes

starfireexcited

congratulations @DC89, my sister in Batman '89, Doom Patrol, Star Trek, and sooooo much more, including our real-world Starfire (not just on Thursdays!)

DependentHomelyBallpython-max-1mb

you’re always a joy to be around and make every thread you join a party!

9C21C894-C647-4280-B0A0-0BA545C8860E

some of the most fun i’ve had here at DCUI has been Doom Patrol watchalongs with you and the rest of our club

starfirefingerguns

i’m lucky and proud to consider you a friend! you make DC Universe and the galaxy a better place!

giphy

25 Likes

Congrats @DC89 you deserve it

21 Likes

Congrats @DC89 !!!

20 Likes

The biggest congrats to our biggest BG lover! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart:

20 Likes

Congrats @DC89 !!!

20 Likes

As a Batgirl fan, @DC89, what do you think about her relationship with Bruce Wayne from The Killing Joke? Which version of her do you like the best? How did you like her representation in Harley Quinn: The Animated Series?

20 Likes

Congratulations @DC89 you are more than deserving of this honor. You put a smile on everyone’s face, wether it is a random Starfire gif or how you make Batgirl the right answer somehow in polls she isn’t a choice in. Thank you for being a member of this community.

21 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Congrats @DC89 :tada::00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl_cass_cain: :00_batgirl:
Definitely well deserved. Great read and nice reading list.

21 Likes

xDC8922Ax

x. @DC89 - this is so very well deserved, as you are so very the wonderful / you rep the best about DCU / thanks for so many great forever lasting memories .x

21 Likes

Dance party in @DC89’s honor!

:dancing_women:

24 Likes

Oh Yeah!!! Well deserved to such a wonderful friend and community member.
Congrats @DC89
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses::metal:t2::hugs:

24 Likes

Congrats @DC89 ! (Now I get where the 89 comes from!)

20 Likes
18 Likes

Dear @DC89,
You’re going to read a lot of kind words this month, and you definitely deserve them! :clinking_glasses: :dancer:t2: You are proof of the importance of community. Right now, of course, my thoughts are taking me way back to a mythical time long ago, when we were both new and unassuming members, and how humbly our friendship was forged. It was kind, spirited and thoughtful from the very start, and we’ve been like this ever since:

I’m quite proud of that, and the BEST part is knowing how many others feel the same. From me to you, with nothing but love: You will always be my (DC) sister and a hero. :infinity: :purple_heart: It wouldn’t be the same here without you. Thank you for everything, and congratulations! (I’m not crying :face_holding_back_tears: you’re crying!)

:harleys_crew: #OGCrew :cobb_squad: #CobbSquad4Life

32 Likes