Yes…perfect. Nailed the way she talks in that toon & I love Starfire

5 Likes

:smile:

4 Likes

Dollar store grabs $6 a piece.

9 Likes

Very cool

5 Likes

Ty @rwk :+1: my pops picked 2 great ones. I can’t wait to dig into the Amanda Conner book & I love that WW I read it on here for the 1st X & loved it!!!

6 Likes

I have the Amanda Conner book. You’ll enjoy it.

5 Likes

Nice!!! I can’t wait it looks so cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Jim Lee Triptych shirt with $25 renewal coupon.

9 Likes

Dollar store 3D hologram crazy 3D but can’t see it at all unless u are looking at it irl.

7 Likes

Zee T just arrived!!! 1st Zatanna shirt ever. Worth the wait imho…

8 Likes

Joelle Jones Huntress Cover Girls Statue.

9 Likes

Bday gifts, got my dream piece Huntress Bombshells & more…

10 Likes

Beautiful finds @capo-mage! Always dig the pics of your displays that you share. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I really wish I could find that Amanda Conner book for $6. I have gone to Ollie’s by me and no such luck. I do have that Wonder Woman book though.

4 Likes

I love that Bombshell Huntress but I can’t help but think that you have the ultimate Lisa Loeb statue. :rofl:

4 Likes

Funny u should say that. I knew something was off. It came with no stand & the face was off, everything looked wrong. I sent it back & asked Amazon to check it for authenticity, since it was a 3rd party seller. I was right. They tried to give me a homemade deal. I got it replaced. I’m just about to put the new photos up in the spot where the wrong one was. Actually, I’ll leave it & repost so your post won’t be out of context. Cuz your right it looked just like her :joy: I knew something was wrong….

4 Likes

New (Actual) Huntress Bombshell statue & McFarlane Batman Death Metal.

Batsy.

Last, & as far as possible from least, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx ty so much. Just for u & also @Razzzcat who likes to know where their homes are going to be. The real Huntress Bombshells Statue in her new home. I almost put Canary singin right next to Huntress riffing on the axe, but, I wanted to keep all the Helenas in a row…

10 Likes