My Collection Thread

Dark Nights Death Metal Darkfather is complete.

8 Likes

All up & Darkfather built.

10 Likes

I do :green_heart: knowing where they’ll live and who their neighbors will be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thnx for remembering @capo-mage.

…I like the idea of Helena w/ her axe :metal:next to Canary, btw…:eyes: just sayin’. :00_huntress1: :00_black_canary:

7 Likes

:joy: you’re the best!!! I’ll switch it up & put Dinah by her. I do take requests after all. Joelle Jones’ Huntress can lurk back with the Bishouijo Huntress.

6 Likes

Woof all these pieces are amazing! That standee of Warden Quinn is great, such a good game :+1: all the bombshell figures are just :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I think I need to own that Robin King now.

5 Likes

Ty @stefanie.m !!! I was floored at how nice these Dark Nights Death Metal figures were. I found one at the dollar store. Then my dad surprised me by buying the rest. I would’ve never bought them. Now, there up there with my favorite figures ever. I couldn’t believe how cool Robin King was. I will say. It was really hard to filter these & do them justice. Usually, I can make em look a little closer to reality. But, these ones look at least 10xs better in person. So I’d definitely not hesitate if u are thinking about getting Robin King, or any of them really. I still gotta remove the cards. Pro tip. Find the right tool to remove the stands. I found the small hook on nail clippers got underneath it without causing any damage. But, I keep my fingernails extremely short. If u have any, u could get em that way. I was able to lift the seal just a tad, then slide them out. So, if I ever sold em. I could reinsert them & glue that side easily.
Ps. I’ll never sell them lol.

5 Likes

@capo-mage! :hugs: Requests, eh? Ooh you shouldn’t have said that—not to ME anyway! :laughing: It’s the holidays, so your new handle is making me want to commission a temporary manger scene using some of your :dc: figures at present. :see_no_evil::green_heart: Okay—tag! You’re it!

4 Likes

Oh man haha. Well…a few do need dusting & now the balls in my court. I’ll see what I can come up with for ya’, lol.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Superman/ Doomsday/ Devastator set.

8 Likes

Hey @SuperBlueGrodd. I know I always say this, & I always preface it by saying I always say this :joy:. But…that avatar rocks!!! I’m so far behind. I was off 8 days. I’ve been at it since 11am & all I did was read the drops,- & check messages. Got like 5 to go, then DC tv time!!

4 Likes

Hey, I always appreciate it, so keep it going if you want, man lol.
Welcome back, hoping things are going well with you?
You’re going at a pretty good rate for a post 8-day absence catch up :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha, will do & Ty. Almost there lol. Got a few messages to read then YJ & Peacemaker time!!!

4 Likes

DC Cover Girls Joelle Jones Wedding Dress Statue.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Ty @Shayera.Hol I had the same reaction when I saw it. I had my choice of 3 of my most wanted’s. Zatanna’s DC direct bust, or her Bombshells. Or Huntress’s Cover Girls Statue. Decided on Huntress’s Cover Girls Statue. Then, when I was scrolling down- it had a picture of that Catwoman (The Wedding Dress) Cover Girls Statue, & It instantly changed my mind. Can’t stop staring at it on my shelf lol.

6 Likes

What a difficult choice to make! I don’t blame you for staring. :rofl:

5 Likes

I thought I’d keep second guessing myself for at least a few weeks. But nope. I’m confident it was the right decision. :wink:

5 Likes

Really nice pickup @capo-mage! Just beautiful!

4 Likes

Thanks @TravisMorgan!!! There’s my guy. Appreciate it…

5 Likes