My Collection Thread

I added the posters DCU sent me & received my 1st order from the DCU shop today. I haven’t put up the figs yet. I’m just gonna post things here as to not interrupt other threads.

19 Likes

30 Likes

DCU items received today.

28 Likes

24 Likes

29 Likes

Forgot I added a few to this shelf since last pic.

24 Likes

@capo-mage That is an incredible collection! :+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Thanks buddy. DCU said to feel free to post the items they sent if u add them to your collection. Plus I got flagged 4 the 1st X ever, I just put a pic of a figure up. I guess it was b/c it didn’t pertain to the thread? So I figured I’d just put em all here & than post new ones if/when I get em.

8 Likes

Disregard the flag comment . I guess it was a mistake. It got restored, I wasn’t sure what I did? I was thinking about every word I used & I couldn’t figure it out. All good now!!!

6 Likes

Excellent collection you have there @capo-mage!

6 Likes

Thank u. I love the JL figs that arrived today. They look just like the animated series. Thanks for taking a look, I appreciate the compliments.

8 Likes

16 Likes

18 Likes

Bam!

@capo-mage, the scope of your collection is amazing. So much to look at and dissect. Haven’t been able to properly sit down and give this the time it deserves, so for the time being just wanted to say “Amazing!”

Great stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks @moro. Yours is very impressive itself. I can’t open links but they said they’d have it fixed by February for me. The parts I’ve seen are awesome tho. Thanks for taking a look, & for the appreciation.

8 Likes

Just got today at a thrift store called Home Buys.

13 Likes

Wow.

4 Likes

Thanks @TheBatgirlofNML. That’s weird, I’ve tried to put wow or one 3 letter word b4 & it says body seems incomplete & makes me add more words b4 I can post it. Thank u tho & thanks for taking a look.

5 Likes

That’s amazing!! I’m jealous of your collection :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’ve never had trouble with that before. That is one impressive collection. I especially like the Doomsday, Batfam, and Huntresses.

There is a lady in a white/light grey cloak in the post I’m replying to that looks familiar (and amazing). She’s in between Starfire and Blackfire and behind Raven. Who is she? I can’t put a name to her and I’m sure I know her.

5 Likes