My Collection Thread

Deimos always causing trouble . . . :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I know right?

5 Likes

Very cool @capo-mage! And remember…

7 Likes

Yeah…I got up 1st 3X’s it fell & bent the feet flat & it was solid. I’ve had to do that with a lot of those, there’s like 5 that absolutely won’t stand I had to prop up. But he got pulled from shelf after 3rd fall.

5 Likes

You know the drill, @capo-mage: :wink: where will they live? Who will their neighbors be? :purple_heart:

Also​:point_down: Love it. Thank you for sharing, as always.

4 Likes

@capo-mage- killing it with a killer selection of figures once again- love these, and that Bat-Mite tho

:eyes: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Haha. I will let u know. All are shelved except Warlord, Deimos & I haven’t opened my JLU OMAC Attack pack yet. Deimos keeps knocking himself & Warlord over. Gotta find room for OMAC figs. I wish u could see Bat-Mite in person. Since u both love him too. His hands are cool, super long fingers and his feet are so big he doesn’t budge. Him & that Batman are 2 of the most solid standing figures I’ve ever owned. It’s cheap tho jump on it. Think it was like $24 total…maybe a little less?

6 Likes

@capo-mage: I was quoting @Razzzcat BTW, but thx for the info!

Also- I got these super cool single peg feet stands from My Toy Case on eBay last year and they are an absolutely fantastic solution to wobbly figures and/or figures whose pre-packed stands don’t work for them-

They’re def worth the price paid and they work like a charm. :+1:

8 Likes

That’s amazing!!! I looked all over nothing for 4” except huge clear plastic ones. I used em for a few but they eat up too much space. Do those fit 4”? Also… I posted from @Razzzcat ’s original post, so that way I didn’t have to make 2 separate ones. So I meant that for both of u :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

4 Likes

It says 6”?? I’ll definitely get some for some of my 6” tho.

4 Likes

Gotcha’. :grinning:

Unfortunately no but they work really well on 6" and 7" figs. I did however find these old G.I Joe series stands for 3.75" figs from a China based seller on eBay-

5 Likes

Nice!!! Those should work. Another big issue is- For whatever reason they only give certain figures in those packs holes on their feet. The females always have one & they come with 1 stand. So. I always use the stand for the female. But…yeah idk why? But only so many have holes & can’t stand. I’m thinking of rearranging a shelf & leaning all the difficult ones up against the back of the shelf?

4 Likes

IKR? I’ve got a couple of figures with no foot peg holes. I just use these types of stands for them. It’s the only solid solution I could find-

4 Likes

Hmmm. I wish I could buy just one & see if holes are too big for a 4” figure. That back stand is nice tho. The Batman TAS figures have similar ones & there the best ones (stand-wise) I own. That back stand might work even if peg hole is too big. Ty @DC89

4 Likes

:+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

:green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

4 Likes

Sorry…I just did a zoom in. Those should work cuz there’s no pegs & u can use the plastic circle to hold em’. Might have to get creative on where I wrap em if they won’t reach…but, should work I’m thinking?

4 Likes

The circular clasp piece raises and lowers so that you can kinda’ customize the height of where the stand holds onto the figure.

4 Likes

Oh that’s a bingo than …

4 Likes