My Batman Collection

Looks cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Do you have a Batman collection? :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx! As you see, when the light hits it in the daytime, it really glows! Such a cool piece and I’m really happy to have taken the plunge on unboxing! :muscle:

4 Likes

Thank you for checking it out @sceptor.in.57623! And welcome to the DCU Community! Feel free to add any photos of Batman gear to this thread - I’m always jazzed to see new Batman gear. :grin:

3 Likes

Is that your Bat-Hound?

2 Likes

I’m not gonna take a photo of my shelf, 'cause I strive for perfection taking pictures of my collection and that takes too long lol. So I’m just gonna show what I have with images from Google.

I also have a Two-face coin replica from the Dark Knight film & a Detective Comics Annual issue from the New 52. It’s a small collection but I’m proud of it. I plan on putting together the Bat-family and the Gotham Knights with the Mcfarlane figures. I’m also looking for the Funko Pop of first appearance Batman for the 80th collection.

8 Likes

I just stumbled on to this thread and nearly lost my mind. How could I have missed this for so long. I am a Batnut and collect all kinds of Batman stuff. I get anything that has the Batsymbol on it. And because so many people know, I’m constantly getting Batman things. I hope I don’t over do it, but I’m going to post ever little Batman item. The only problem I have is I don’t have a nice display most of my things are in boxes, but they will be coming out to make appearances just for this thread. And I guess, i’ll be reposting a few items previously posted in other topics… :batman: I’m so excited :grin: :star_struck: :00_batman_1992: :0_batman_naob: :batman_madhqtas:

5 Likes

Just acquired this looking forward to assembling it

Had this one for a while haven’t had the opportunity to work on it yet.

8 Likes

Spiffy!

7 Likes

Batman: Nighwalker (The Graphic Novel)

7 Likes

Batman: Earth One Volume 3

I just pulled the first two books off the shelf last night to re-read and was treated to the third installment today! The story is absolutely incredible so I’m sad to hear that this is the final chapter. But I’m proud to own all 3 now and I can’t wait to see how it ends!

:pencil2: Edit: This is one of my new favorite storylines. Mind. Blown. :exploding_head: Highly recommend to all DCUers!

7 Likes

Batman Kings of Fear (all 6 issues!) added to my collection yesterday. What a find!

7 Likes

I like the Kelly Jones art. There’s just something about Kelly Jones’ artwork that is so nostalgic.

4 Likes

Me too @TheRealDetectiveChimp! I was hyped to pick these up yesterday. I’m a big fan of Kelley Jones and his neon/black combo + overall style.

Last year I made a piece that was influenced by this series. Check it out and let me know what you think!

:batman_hv_1: My Boo, Batman! Art

3 Likes

Nice! :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you, @DC89! :grin:

5 Likes

:smiley:

6 Likes

Nice grabs @KeyFamily!!! Like really nice, since my last visit. That would be; Batman Earth One vol 3. Kings of Fear, & Nightwalker, those would qualify as the new ones for me. I literally would buy all of those. I read Batman Earth One vol 1 on here (or 0 or whatever) then got vol 2 at dollar store. About to return HQ: Breaking Glass, & scoop up vol 3 at the library today. What’d u think of Nightwalker? I absolutely loved it!!!

4 Likes

Thank you, thank you! I’m super happy with these choices. It’s so important to me to own the stories and art that I love. I’ve been digging in to my bookshelf quite a bit lately.

I recently remembered Nightwalker and wanted to re-read it. As I searched though, I found that it was becoming difficult to locate (in graphic novel form). That really locked in my decision to own it. I guess that’s always my question: would I be okay with never reading or seeing a certain comic again? If the answer is no, I absolutely have to have it! That being said, the story is really well done and the style of monochromatic images is one of my favorites. I didn’t know I would love it so much!

That’s awesome that you started on the Batman: Earth One storyline! I’m eager to hear more of your thoughts on that one.

I also pre-ordered Batman: One Dark Knight, written and illustrated by Jock. It. Is. Incredible. I actually had pre-ordered Deathstroke Inc. originally but swapped it for One Dark Knight because I feel that it started to fall off after Issue 3. Have you checked out either of those?

4 Likes

Just Deathstroke Inc. I absolutely love it :heart_eyes:!!! Yeah I was surprised with Nightwalker too. It was one of those jet-lag type of situations for me. I loved it soon as I finished it. But, the next day, after it fully set in, I would be right where u were with the- could I go with never reading this again ever? I like that rule btw. Good rule of thumb that I’m gonna have to “jock” from ya’ lol. I only used that term cuz it tied in perfectly with the fact u mentioned Jock. Who’s work I’m finding I love more every day. Really looking forward to that Batman Earth One to complete the set. I’ll have 1 on here. 1 at home, & one at my local library lol. Hey, whatever gets it done I guess?

4 Likes