My Batman Collection

:smile: Thank you! And that’s absolutely correct - anything that “gets the job done”! You’re also going to love One Dark Knight. It reads like a movie!

4 Likes

Oh yeah!!! I always say that by accident. I say I’m going to watch a comic. But, it’s pretty much the truth. I’ve always thought it was. What really got me there was when this site launched. Idk there were other sites to read on? Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have joined anyways, if it wasn’t all DC. I’m :100: that I’ll love it. You’ve never steered me wrong b4…

4 Likes

:grin: I’m excited to see what you think.

P. S. I always say I’m “on the next episode” when referring to moving through a series of comics.

4 Likes

I know lol. I just got back with Volume 3 of Batman Earth One!!! I gotta reread one b4 I start 2 & 3. I don’t remember what happened, too long ago.

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah!!! That’s perfect timing! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Will do. Ty buddy, I’m excited!!!

4 Likes

I got the whole DC collection in prose. Haven’t read them yet looking forward to it though.

5 Likes

It’s Batme

6 Likes

Very cool, @PMoslice! How many are there in that collection?

4 Likes

Whoa, custom?! That’s fantastic! Thank you for sharing in the thread!

4 Likes

No custom figure

3 Likes

Oh, ok. I assumed it was a custom figure you got to look like you since you said “Batme”.

2 Likes

There are Four it’s called the Icons series. It’s Batman Nightwalker; Superman Dawn Breaker; Catwoman Soul Stealer and Wonder Woman War Bringer

4 Likes

Thanks for the photos, @PMoslice!I’ve heard of/seen a few of those in the comic store but I didn’t know how big the “series” was. I’m excited to hear what you think!

2 Likes

My apologies I miss read I thought it said costume, I was distracted watching the telly

3 Likes

:grin: No worries!

3 Likes

Just a few new things

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve been on, no one post their Batman collection anymore? :pensive:

2 Likes

You’re right! This thread needs a revival

2 Likes

I recently got some new/ old books I’ll be posting soon!!

2 Likes