My Batman Collection

Love the Batman with Pizza :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

I really like the lighting, and the expression. Given the way he’s holding the pizza, I’m telling myself he’s never seen pizza before, and he’s holding before someone he’s interrogating, thinking it’s a murder weapon.

6 Likes

It’s here! It’s here! It’s HERE!!! My very first Huntress comic - added to my Batman Collection. I’m so excited to own the paper copy of this incredible story.

Thank you again to @raider_dave66 and @capo-mage for the recommendation!

:open_book: Check out Batman/Huntress: Cry for Blood here on DCU!

6 Likes

I wish u would’ve tagged me earlier. I didn’t even know this existed? This is awesome Key!!! That comic is beautiful I might have to purchase as well. I haven’t had a chance to look thru everything yet but I will. A heads (cowl) up I came across this by accident, it’s the most recent purchase I’ve made & it was really cheap & it’s quality. Both stand solidly & the detail is sweet!!! I would check it out if your interested at all cuz it’s at a good price right now. I was just browsing & saw it & it was in my cart almost instantly.

I wanted the Bat-Mite but I ended up loving the Earth X Batsy too. Highly recommend as far as quality & price.

8 Likes

I knew as soon as I finished Book 1 that this was a piece I needed to own. It’s just that good. And to have such a strong connection with Batman while sharing Huntress’s story is amazing. I was wondering if you owned it too!

Since it was published 19 years ago, I was very lucky to locate a shop on Amazon that had a BRAND NEW COPY?! It wasn’t unreasonably expensive so I recommend checking there when you’re ready to pick it up. This paperback has the entire story in 137 pages, with old school paper comic (non-glossy) pages. Dimensions are: 10.25”L X 6.75”W; Thickness: 0.25” :ok_hand:

Lol. You’re the best - “cowl” up - I love it! :batman_hv_5: Thank you for sharing! I wish I had another full bookcase to dedicate to my collection because I would definitely add that cool Batman! What a find! It’s so nice that you share about the quality too because you just never know from photos. The colors are poppin’! I have yet to upload one of my DCU Rewards figures but I will take pictures soon. It has a similar vibe.

P. S. That Bat-Mite cracks me up. Maybe I need one of those too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Haha you’re awesome Key. Ty for the info on the comic. Talk about me describing things, your description made me wanna buy it today & I probably will. Can’t wait to see your new fig. The Bat-Mite is worth the price alone. They made him perfectly by the way they designed his feet. Only way he’d fall is if u pushed him over. Fortunately, as much as he gets on Batsy’s nerves he hasn’t shoved him off the shelf yet. So if u do change your mind it’s worth it & I believe it was around $15 total & I might be inflating the price on that guesstimate. You got it down tho. Just look at those beautiful full shelves!!! :eyes:

4 Likes

Aw, thank you! Back at ya, @capo-mage! :grin: I hope you do get a copy of that book soon. I can’t wait to see pictures and how happy you’ll be! I’m seriously considering a Bat-Mite since I recently upgraded my desk Batman with a clear case. He looks like he could use a pest friend. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha…pest friend is a perfect description. To repeat myself… I bought it strictly for the Bat- Mite cuz I’ve never seen one b4. But the Batman is awesome. Bat-Mite…they couldn’t possibly have designed him better.

3 Likes

What’s funny is that when you mentioned Bat-Mite’s feet and how they designed him not to fall, that is exactly what I was focusing in on! I’d love to find one (although based on a quick Amazon search, it may be a bit harder than I expected. You’ve got a really good one there, @capo-manger. Thank you for sharing pics of him!

3 Likes

Ty. It was the most random thing ever. I got all set up. My Dr.Pepper, phone, etc.etc. Sit down for a long night of figure hunting & that popped up by accident searching for YJ characters? I was like, ok…in the basket & I’m out of here. It was maybe 3mins. I’m usually there for 12-15hrs with figures bookmarked & trying to decide who gets the basket. I’m sure he’ll pop up again for ya’. Ty for the compliments. LOVE your collection!!! I still gotta look at a few more, & look again at all. But, even w/o YET giving it, it’s deserving viewing, I know enough to see your collection has some amazing pieces. Well, there all amazing, but u know what I mean….

3 Likes

@capo-mage, thank you so much - truly a compliment of the highest order. I always appreciate you taking the time to cheer on a friend!

I’ve been waiting to reply so that I could add photos of Batman collection items and keep the convo going.

DC Artists Alley: Batman By Joe Ledbetter

Recently, I took this jammer out of the box for display and it is literally GLOWING!
*BONUS: New Hellraiser Hardback in the background!

6 Likes

That’s amazing!!! I saw the Hellblazer b4 I read anything I looked at background Hellblazer Hardcover was 1st thing I noticed lol. Awesome picks!!! So cool how that’s positioned, (the Bat) can’t even tell how it’s standing? Awesome!!

4 Likes

Thank you @capo-mage! This figure has a nice balance in its build so it can always stay upright in that cool pose. It came with this sweet art concept sticker too!

P. S. Sorry about this reply being literally a MONTH later - what happened here?! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Awesome collection! Batmobile looking fire as all ways

5 Likes

Oh HELL YEAH! Thank you so much @VanZepplin01! Welcome to the DCU Community! Feel free to peruse and add photos from your own Batman Collection here.

Spoiler: A new addition is coming soon :grin:

3 Likes

:joy: it’s a combo I think? I took a break & u must’ve done something similar just b4 I did? That’s awesome that u got that sticker!!! I was just discussing how excited I get when a free DC sticker comes with my order. I’m so tempted to open my BK JL Action figures & remove the stickers to put on my collection shelves. I just can’t do it tho cuz there supposed to go on the items……maybe someday? Extremely cool light up & sticker tandem!!!

3 Likes

You have given me a great idea with the stickers and buttons. I’m reorganizing my workspace (to make way for more art) and having my DC flair nearby is an awesome inspiration. Thank you, @capo-mage!

Yep, I’ve been on a break too. Lol. I’m hoping to be more active again now though. I miss the DCU. :blush:

3 Likes

You’re more then welcome lol. I hear ya’. I needed to clear my head for a bit, but can’t go too long or I get lost on the new comics, news, events etc.- Doesn’t take long to get behind on here if u take a break. Extremely active site, which I love. But, it’s almost a double edged sword, cuz u can miss out on so much in just a matter of days, let alone weeks. It’s always nice to come back & discover all the new shiny things tho haha…

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @VanZepplin01! Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

This is awesome. :bat: :eyes:

5 Likes

That’s a rad pic @KeyFamily! That Ledbetter piece is lookin’ clean. :+1:t3:

4 Likes