My Batman Collection

After checking out @biff_pow’s post in the Look What I Just Got Thread, I had to pick up a Batman: The Animated Series Batmobile for myself.

Here it is, another cherished addition to my Batman collection. :heart::batman_hv_2:

54 Likes

woop woop! batmobile buddies! i hope they make a White Knightmobile in this size!

edit BATMOBUDDIES

6 Likes

BATMOBUDDIES! :grin: I love it! Have you put yours out yet?

7 Likes

nope, i haven’t even opened it yet! i even procrastinate on fun stuff :laughing: :weary:

7 Likes

Well let me tell you that it. is. AWESOME! The matte finish on the smooth metal makes it really nice to hold. The weight is perfect. Just a really solid collectible. I’m so lucky/grateful that you posted it and I jumped on getting one!

2 Likes

well now i’m excited to open mine! and since i’m a batmobile broker – a batmobroker – now, i must inform you there’s a 9.5" inch version made by jada toys for ~$22

and cute little super deformed ~$5 ones coming in july!

18 Likes

A “Batmobroker” - classic! I love both of those versions! Thank you for sharing them!

Also… OPEN IT, @biff_pow! :grinning:

4 Likes

@biff_pow] Were is a good place to buy one of those?

3 Likes

When will there be BATMOBROKER co.™?

5 Likes

@KeyFamily I got That same Batmobile!!

18 Likes

:grinning: Nice! … and 2 more cool-looking models! The flames on the Lego version are a fun bonus.

6 Likes

Here’s my entire Batman collection

25 Likes

Where to start, @Thebatman.7002?! Thank you for sharing! You have so many unique items. I love the 8-bit and standard Funkos. The Batmobile with the batwing design is killer! I don’t own any Batman figurines (gasp) but the larger black-and-gray is amazing - great pose and a nice size for display! Batman Universe has a really neat art style. I had connected with the artist, Nick Derington, on Instagram and was blown away by his weekly art posts. Such a talent. I also appreciate the cherry picked comic collection. It shows that you only buy what you love. I do too. Your copy of The Long Halloween has the newer cover. Mine is the older light blue edition. Thank you again for sharing - really cool!

5 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Thank you, @KamAndi80!

2 Likes

I’ll post my bats collection tonight after i get off work, it’s decent.

5 Likes

:laughing: It sounds decent! Lol. I look forward to seeing it @LEXC0RP!

1 Like

Nice collections, folks. Makes me want to take updated pictures of my stuff and post somewhere :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome, @moro! Post it here (Batman Central)! :grin:

5 Likes

@KeyFamily mine is a DC Trinity collection, consisting of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman items mixed together. I’ve shared several pics here:

and here

I’ve added some pieces since. Need to organize and take some more shots to share :slight_smile:

7 Likes