Happy Mixtape Monday, all!
Another round of mixtape-making is complete - see below for last week’s good stuff!
The Titan(s) chosen for representation are quoted as is from each participant’s post.
- “Dark Entries” by Bauhaus (representing Raven)
- “Outlaws” by Green Day (representing the Titans as a group)
- “Blood of a Mutt” by The Growlers (representing Dick Grayson)
- “Rockin Robin,” by Bobby Day (representing Jason Todd Robin)
- “Donna,” by Ritchie Valens (representing Donna Troy)
- “Are Friends Electric?” by Tubeway Army (representing Cyborg)
- “Sabotage,” by the Beastie Boys (representing Gar)
- “Run through the Jungle,” by Creedence Clearwater (representing Beast Boy)
- “Stand by Me,” by Ben E. King (representing Dick Grayson)
- “A Horse with no Name,” by America (representing Starfire)
- “Clean,” by Depeche Mode (representing Hank)
- “How Far We’ve Come,” by Matchbox 20 (representing Wally West)
- “Blackbird,” by Alter Bridge
This Week’s Theme:
What Song’s Hyping You Up for Harley Quinn?
With there being so much to look forward to for the Friday premiere of DC’s animated series, Harley Quinn, what songs are you listening to to get ready for the big day? Are there any songs that represent your hopes for the show, or better yet, make you think of the self-appointed Cupid of Crime, herself?
Let us know what’s on your “Must Listen!” list with a comment below!
While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines, the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!
Curious what Mixtape Monday is?
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post a track of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the full list of tunes collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!