šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Party Time (Scooby Doo-Style!) šŸŽ¶

@Razzzcat - Okay, good. :wink: I needed another vote, since I first added it due to the happy coinkidink of seeing Taraji vs specifically doing so for the theme and was debating keeping it. :thinking: It fits the time period, though, and yours is different from the one I shared, so both shall stay! Not that I could ever turn down the fringe (or anything else non-fringe thatā€™s been so expertly chosen), anyhow. Fringe makes the crowd wanna shimmy shake! :dancing_women:

About the lack of restraint for music, eh, I practiced piano so long yesterday my arms got tired, so I completely understand. As said before, ā€œit gets in your bones!ā€ :stuck_out_tongue: That said, Iā€™m glad that kitty song earned me brownie points, since I was tempted to mention ā€œSmelly Catā€ from Friends (I can explain! I was cycling through what other shows have animal songsā€¦ :eyes:), but that probably wouldā€™ve caused some to be deducted despite how much people generally like Phoebs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ajm08g - le gasp I wondered why they were so familiar - poor Dean! While woefully behind on it, I really like Supernatural, so Iā€™m loving their having had a crossover. And thank you for sharing the followup ascot scene! Oh gosh, my sides and funny bone. :laughing: I love those two, but always knew there was a reason for Cas edging a bit higher as my fav - always willing to take one for the team as Captain Obvious when you need him. :wink: Someone should give Dean a Scooby snack for the great impersonation, though lol

Thanks for the nifty factoids, as well! Love adding what all of you share to my ā€œToday I Learnedā€ list (especially when it features so many cool DC connections), so itā€™s appreciated - another reminder of just how smart our DC Family is! :heart_eyes:

Nice! Velma and I are possibly too similar for me not to know her - from the glasses, to having had a similar haircut in the past, etc. :laughing: The difference in songs theyā€™d all like sounds like itā€™d make for some fun times together fighting over the radio dial, thatā€™s for sure! lol

@Yahmezwastaken - Thereā€™s no such thing as too late - to the contrary, youā€™re right on time, welcome! :smiley: Blondieā€™s song is a perfect add to the list, and applies on so many levels! To me, itā€™s a good representation of the teamā€™s being intent to solve each mystery to completion and, one way or another, find the clues, answer, and eventual baddie of the weekā€¦ though, to be honest, the lyrics apply to both them, and the baddies (ā€œIā€™m gonna lose ya,ā€ and ā€œIā€™m gonna give you the slip,ā€ etc) so Iā€™ll probably put it for both, just to be a pain. :stuck_out_tongue:

And, I love how often ā€œPsycho Killerā€ shows up on Mixtape Mondaysā€¦ being so awesome a song, itā€™s applicable to so many themes, and itā€™s always interesting to see which member it comes up for. Thanks for being the one this week to get us to listen to it againā€¦ it somehow gets better each time, so I send happy confetti your way! :partying_face: Gonna put that on the list for the villain theme song set!

Also adding this link for those whoā€™d like to hear the SD themes from 1969-2016 :smiley:

Annnnd sharing this for this weekā€™s thread!
Go forth, andā€¦ stargaze! :wink: :stars:

4 Likes