🎶 Mixtape Monday: Lobo 🎶

:raised_hands: @Green.Lantern A beach party right in the dead of Winter could be really fun, lol. :surfing_woman:t4::moyai::sunny:

7 Likes

NIN, yeeeeessss! Up top, @Razzzcat! :raised_hands:t2:

Why, yes he is. I’m now tempted to listen to NIN whilst reading some Aquaman (the Sub Diego arc, in particular).

Call it a fire pairing of two great things. :smirk:

might listen to Madonna afterward, because anything involving her, NIN and Aquaman is a good time

5 Likes

oooh what about an Alfred week?

6 Likes

Unfortunately, the one Lobo-related song I can think of isn’t family-friendly enough to post a video. LOL, it’s an inside joke between friends though…

“Area Codes” by Ludacris

:rofl: Lobo’s got h**s in different galaxy codes…

8 Likes

Very true. The Expanse & The Magicians were like that too. I couldn’t find anyone who watched them until Netflix picked it up. They did so well on Sci-Fy they got scooped up & obviously more attention was given to them afterwards. Actually it’s Amazon now for Expanse. Was Netflix at one point. YOU (the show) which I’m watching right now is same deal. Was on Lifetime b4 it made enough noise for Netflix to buy it out. It’s incredible. I’m almost on Season 3 & started two days ago. Highly recommended, but I’m late to it, so most people probably already know…? Just in case tho, it’s extremely good!!!

5 Likes

In the words of TV’s Arnold Horshack, “Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!”

raises hand, and is called on by @Green.Lantern

How about multiple Mixtape Mondays for different Wildstorm titles?

Series such as…The Authority, and…Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday (i.e. the best Jim Lee-involved title that most aren’t aware of) along with WildC.A.T.S and Stormwatch?

I’m pretty sure Jim Lee would like this idea. :wink:

resumes listening to “Paparazzi”, by Lady Gaga, which is likely a tune Lobo would dig as he cruises the spaceways

5 Likes