Long Live The Legion...are you ready for the Legion Fan Club to launch at end of April. Sign up here!

I’ve been checking every week for Waid’s run. It was the perfect starting point for me when it first came out. Plus my Adam Hughes Supergirl variant is my favorite cover ever so I dare not touch that book!

2 Likes

Long Live the Legion.

I’m so excited to read some older Legion stuff I’ve mainly read the 90s reboot era.

2 Likes

Great looking ring buddy

1 Like

I started the Legion Academy arc from Adventure Comics this morning. Very good so far and I love Phil Jimenez’s art, especially his renditions of Dragonwing and Night Girl.

2 Likes

Hey Legion Club …Great gathering for the watch along, what fun!!!

1 Like

The Legion is always fun!

2 Likes

Legionnaires!

You have successfully completed your first training mission, congratulations! The Watchalong for Justice League vs the Fatal Five was well-attended, and due respect was shown for the leaders of our Legion when they appeared in the feature film!!

We are still waiting for the rest of the Legion Logs to be uploaded into the primitive 21st century DCU cloud servers by the end of the month. Until then, keep polishing and charging up your Legion Flight Rings as you never know when we, the Auxillary post of the Legion, will be called to Emergency action!!

Long Live the Legion!
Long Live the Legion!
Long Live the Legion!!!

3 Likes

holds up ring We are the corps! We are the-

record scratch sound

Heh heh, oops! Wrong ring based group of badassery.

We…are…Legion!!!

3 Likes

Justice League vs Fatal Five was fantastic!!! And after reading my copy of The Curse HC, I’ll go back to the future thanks to DC Universe (first time I’ll be able to read the 5-year gap)…

3 Likes

Well tonight’s the night that the rest of the comics drop and we can officially start this club’s Legion comics reading! It could be as many as 240 Legion comics!!!

1 Like

I’ll post the first suggested rabid Legionnaire reading selection tomorrow morning after the dust settles.

2 Likes

I’m glad they got the Waid (Threeboot) series situation fixed. For awhile there they were only showing the Supergirl and the LSH issues. Here’s hoping in time they’ll digitize the missing Adventure Comics, Action Comics (the interim after Adventure), and Superboy (pre-Superboy and the LSH) issues. But we pretty much have EVERYTHING from Superboy and the LSH #222 up until the most recent series which was sadly cancelled during the New 52.

3 Likes

I’ll start a separate thread for this week’s Legion reading and I’ll post it early tomorrow morning.

Get ready to spring into your Time Bubbles!!! because over the next several weeks, we’re going to be flying up and down the Decades of Legion fun!!!

4 Likes

I’d like to join as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to join.

2 Likes

I’m in.

But not all the bronze age LoSH comics dropped. Example: Can’t find the Element Lad story where he returns home.

1 Like

Yeah to explain I did just set up the thread for the reading club.

please note we’re not doing this linearly. we’re going to be doing tiny spoonfuls a week.

I have two issues posted just to get Legion introduced. Next week we’re going to go to a series much more recent, then in the weeks to come we’ll go back two other earlier runs to take a spoonful sample of those.

We’re just going to get a nice Kaleidoscope of flavor of what the width and depth of this DCU Legion collection of comics is, and then we’ll slowly get through the Best of Legion the next couple of years, but it’s not going to be reading it as it was published. We would lose people pretty quickly since some runs are much better written amd drawn than others.

1 Like

I put March 20th when I meant April 24th apologies please go over to the March 20th reading it’s really for this week yay

1 Like

There is a Legion Club House room now on the DCU Book Club Discord Channel.

See the reading selection for this week for the Discord link if you want to stop by (sadly labeled as March 20th because I can’t edit once something is posted here).

1 Like

Fun to review this thread from Community 1.0 from a year and a few months ago;

Here’s the current link for joining the [Legion Fan Club]: Legion Fan Club!

Just think, later this year the new Legion comics by Bendis will appear!

1 Like