Long Live The Legion...are you ready for the Legion Fan Club to launch at end of April. Sign up here!

LLL!

2 Likes

Brainstorming idea number 6: we each pick a Legion Persona and go by that name during the meetings and chats like this…

my my my… and of course Legion of Substitute Heroes is fair game to pick a name from as well…

And villains for all of you that insist on pretending you’re a villain.

2 Likes

I already have a flight ring so I’m down!

3 Likes

Hey if you don’t mind take a picture of it use postimage.org etc

2 Likes

I’ll have to find it. I actually have a pretty hig collection of DC rings!

2 Likes

I had a Legion Flight Ring that my comic store at the time gave out when the pre-New 52 volume of LOSH began.

I remember DC did alot of ring handouts like those around that time. When the Brightest Day era Flash series started, stores gave out Flash rings. I think it was during Blackest Night that stores gave out rings from the different lantern Corps also. Fun stuff.

3 Likes

Allegiant Legionnaires …

What are you doing tomorrow night Tuesday at 9 p.m. Eastern?

1 Like

I know what I’m doing at midnight…

2 Likes

So, Legionnaires DCU Streaming Virtual Outpost: let’s all try to join the Special Event Watch-Along: Justice League vs. The Fatal Five!
Tuesday April 16th at 6 pm PT / 7 pm MT / 8 pm CT / 9 pm ET!

Afterwards if you like we can all hop on the Discord channel audio chat (see Book Club postings for link) to figure out next steps for our essential club!

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/special-event-watch-along-j_2

1 Like

Love the Legion. I recently custom-bound the Baxter Legion series 1984-1989, as well as the Five Years Later era ~#1-40+Annuals.

2 Likes

Anyone have plans on which Legion reads to peruse once all of the new ones for this week arrive?

2 Likes

My first Legion comic was Five Year Gap #38, when the Earth is destroyed. That was a pretty awesome beginning. I worked backwards and forwards simultaneously collecting whatever I could find.

Invasion! #3 was my first DC comic. And I was floored when I realized the two stories were connected. Truly awesome writing! There’s nothing like it on the stands today.

2 Likes

Wait, is this for real? DCU is going to put up all Legion comics?

1 Like

Not exactly we’re saying all that have been digitized will be here

1 Like

Pretty much everything from Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #222 onwards will be on the site once they do the update late tonight, at least up to Flashpoint. The older Adventure Comics run has a lot of holes in it.

2 Likes

It’s going to be huge

2 Likes

That’s what sh-…NM.

I’m excited! I’m thinking of re-reading Shooter’s run from the 00’s. I quite enjoyed that.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree both Jim Shooters run and also Levitz run just before Flashpoint was a lot of fun as well IMO.

Well, Legion Auxillary Team, Legion even has a special feature section on the main Comics page now!!

And when you go in, it’s just glorious screen of Legion goodnes in the “L’s”…this is fantastic!!!

Lots here I haven’t read before, or haven’t enjoyed in decades.

1 Like

I still need to finish the most recent run on Adventure Comics that ended in 2011. The Legion Academy arc. That looked like fun back when it came out.

2 Likes