Long Live The Legion...are you ready for the Legion Fan Club to launch at end of April. Sign up here!

The DCU Legion Fan Club starts here! By end of month, the troops will have landed and we will finally, finally have a beachhead on DC Universe!

We’ll have the new animated film by mid month, and EVERY LEGION COMIC EVER DIGITIZED RIGHT HERE.

THE YEAR OF THE LEGION!!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/LegionFanClub

13 Likes

signs his paperwork and hands it over

All right! claps hands, then rubs them together Where do I pick up my handy dandy genuine Legion Flight Ring?

Can we test out a Time Sphere please?

2 Likes

What about the uniforms? I doubt want some bright thing. Give me something in grey.

2 Likes

Oh yes all that plus we’re going to have Legion Outposts, namely where you folks live!!!

2 Likes

Oh the clubhouse I ordered just came in…

2 Likes

Over here, @Yazov !!!

1 Like

Is that an inflatable clubhouse? gets ready to remove his boots as he waits for the answer to roll in

2 Likes

I’m ready sign me up for Baltimore or DC

2 Likes

I want a paper hat!!!

2 Likes

reads biff_pow’s post

This guy knows what’s up! Paper hats with Legion iconography on them please.

Can we have a Legion pizza party too? Chuck can bounce over and pick 'em up.

4 Likes

Just tell me we don’t have to wear spandex, because trust me, none of you want to see me in spandex. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So, no costumes designed by Dave Cockrum or especially Mike Grell for the annual masquerade ball…

3 Likes

It’s fun to compare Saturn Girl’s outfit in the early 70s versus what Giffin decided to do in the 80s…

2 Likes

K brainstorming time…

One we have a weekly meeting at a certain time and day as the Legion Fan Club.

Two: we each take turns running it just like the real Legion.

Three : we have one Legion comic book a week to read and then chat about the following week.

Four: we have a monthly watch along to watch at least part of an episode of a Legion animated cartoon.

Five: every evening we report to each other as the sun sets from our particular Legion Outpost.

So who’s with me and who has other ideas??? I have ideas about those $30 beautiful Legion rings, but we’ll chat about that another time…

2 Likes

Option numero three. A Legion Book Club sounds super!

3 Likes

FredBugg31 , thoughts.

1 Like

Long Live the Legion

2 Likes

Long Live the Legion

2 Likes

Long live the Legion!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! Sign me up!

2 Likes