Live Q&A w/ Joëlle Jones, Comic Writer & Artist of CATWOMAN, BATMAN, & More, Tues 4/14 @5pm PT/8pm ET!

:wink:
Maybe

5 Likes

@joellejones Thank you for taking the time to talk to us and answer questions. I’m so excited to find out what you’ll be working on next!

5 Likes

I totally agree with you!
When I got started I made sure to give Laura Allred the colorist the note that her suit must shine purple!

9 Likes

I hadn’t really thought about it but it could be fun, I’m more interested in Joker though!

3 Likes

Thanks guys for all the chit chat, I had a good time!
Stay safe out there and thanks again!

12 Likes

Hello! I’m totally preoccupied thinking of how great it would be if you worked on Gotham City Sirens and JLD, but I do have one Q: Do you plan to do any more Ladykiller?
Thank so much for being here, btw. :grin:

2 Likes

Was the 1990s catsuit technically purple though? :slight_smile: It was more lavender to me… :slight_smile: But I like the current modern suit much better!

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay Safe and enjoy.

2 Likes

I’m right in the middle of writing and drawing the third Lady Killer book right now!

6 Likes

@joellejones :tada::raised_hands:t3: awesome. Take care. Thanx again.

3 Likes

Thanks for answering! Have a great day!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for joining us today @joellejones, it was so fun to get your insight into the process!

For anyone looking to dive into Joëlle’s gorgeous words and art, check out our World of Bats Book Club reading Copycats (2018) this week!
:catwoman_hv_4:

9 Likes

That actually does make a lot of sense! Thank you!

3 Likes