LIVE Q&A, Poll + Giveaway with Lew Halboth of FANSETS, The Enamel Pin Extraordinaire! Tuesday 5/12 @5pm PT/8pm ET

Hi, thank you so much for this Q/A opportunity!

What are the best parts about designing and creating the pins based off of the DC characters?

Knightfall Batman/Azrael is something Iā€™d like to see.

2 Likes

Mr. Fate - ahemā€¦sorry Doctor Fate already exists: DC Comics Classic Dr. FATE Licensed FanSets Pin MicroJustice ā€“ Fansets

4 Likes

Would love to rep a Robotman pin wherever I go :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

I voted for Red Hood.
I would also like to see a Nightwing pin (even if itā€™s just the logo). Deathstroke would be cool, too (full body or just the helmet).

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to do this Q&A. Iā€™d love a Cassie Sandsmark pin, so thatā€™s my suggestion.

As for questions, what is your process for picking the design for a pin? Like whatā€™s the process for picking that design?
Thank you for your time!

1 Like

I agree!!!

For a comic-con, I braided some cord together and attached it to my bag. I got to show off all of my pins and it gave my bag a more personal touch!

1 Like

Original 3 Legionnaires, plus either the L symbol or the original rocket clubhouse!

I voted for Raven. I am a fan of characters that have a mysteriousess to them and she definitely has that.

2 Likes

Voted Raven. Would love a Roulette, Tao-Jones, Penny Dreadful, White Rabbit (Jaina Hudson), or Tala pin. Would obviously love a Zatanna & Huntress (Bertinelli) pin, but, I know Iā€™ve seen those already. Oh, also a thorn, Dawnstar, Emerald Empress, Halo (Batman & the Outsiders version, black suit with rainbow :rainbow: imprint), & a Looker & any of the 3 versions of Queen Bee. Last, a Cheshire & Talia al Ghul pin would be perfect.

4 Likes

I would like Deadman and/or Hawkman.

1 Like

I voted for Red Hood, personally would love to see a few pins such asā€¦
*Flashpoint Batman
*Superboy (Rebirth)
*Black Manta
*The Question

Will you all be looking to make mixtures of soft and hard enamel pins in the future?

2 Likes

Agree, the nightwing logo would be pretty cool!

2 Likes

I agre

1 Like

Static Shock would make an awesome pin with him

7 Likes

I would like a doom patrol team pin for sure! Though youā€™ll get all my money for them lol.

1 Like

He and Jessica have been freaking awesome additions to the lantern Corp! Would live to see them.

1 Like

I think we need a pin of Batmanā€™s greatest sidekickā€¦Bat-Cow! And as for my question, are these pins sold at any brick and mortar shops, or maybe at comic convention booths?

• List item
2 Likes

I voted for Raven. Would love to see a Vic Sage Question or a Kilowog or a Phantasm.

I donā€™t know what Iā€™d actually stick a pin on. This isnā€™t something Iā€™ve ever thought of.

3 Likes