LIVE Q&A, Poll + Giveaway with Lew Halboth of FANSETS, The Enamel Pin Extraordinaire! Tuesday 5/12 @5pm PT/8pm ET

Doctor Fate would be a great pin or a pin that was half Grayson Robin and half Nightwing. I also liked someone suggestion and “Bromance” Booster Gold and Blue Beetle set.

6 Likes

We need a Deathstroke pin.

5 Likes

Backpacks or blankets🤷

1 Like

Sorry, forgot my question- is the paint enamel? And would you pins be considered a type of cloisonné design or something different?

1 Like

I have the batwoman bombshell pin and would love to see an Etrigan one next to her on my bag. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Flash is my fav, but a Kingdom Come set(Capt Marvel) Would be amazing! I also would love to know more about the process and casting of the pins.

2 Likes

How long does it normally take to design and make one pin?

Also, is it possible that will see a DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Beebo pin in the future? :crossed_fingers:

tenor

7 Likes

Hey ho! Fansets comes to DCU! My Vote for the next Pin? Well…I love me some Justice League Dark…so I give a big vote to Etrigan! Gone ! Gone ! O form of man . And rise the demon Etrigan !

4 Likes

Due to Future Quest, I’d like to see thr Space Ghost emblem.

4 Likes

The characters I would like would be Midnighter and Apollo. Pride month is coming up but all the events can not be held. I would like an LGBT set with my favorite couple in it. Pride month is soon and with all the conventions and parades not happing this year, then a special DC pride set would be great to get online. It can be a whole set with Batwomen, Alan Scott green lantern, John Constantine , and Ray. DC has lots of diversity and pins are a great way to show pride and fandom at one time!

3 Likes

My write in would be a Dr. Fate pin. With the full helmet, of course.

3 Likes

I agree with this! Or a elongated man​:smiley:

I would love to see some more Donna Troy (comics) merch out there! So I would vote for a Wonder Girl pin next if I could.

5 Likes

i’d love to see a starfire pin!!

3 Likes

Have you ever considered doing pins based on real people as opposed to fictional characters? If you did, how would that work out?

1 Like

I’d love to see a full pin set based on Young Justice!!

5 Likes

I voted for Red Hood, I think his pin would look amazing. But I also second the Kid Devil vote from @ashleywilbanks
My questions are:

1. Are there any characters you have tried to make pins for but were unable to? (Like weren’t able to get rights or permission)
  2. Are there any pins that were harder to make than the others? Maybe the design of or actual production?
    Thank you for doing this Q&A!
2 Likes

I agree

I would love to see a Simon Baz pin

1 Like

I still use a backpack. I’m old, and sometimes it makes me feel trendy, but I hate things in my pockets. I have pins on my backpack.

1 Like