LIVE Q&A, Poll + Giveaway with Lew Halboth of FANSETS, The Enamel Pin Extraordinaire! Tuesday 5/12 @5pm PT/8pm ET

LIVE Q&A + Giveaway with Lew Halboth of FANSETS PINS! Tuesday 5/12 @5pm PT/8pm ET

Come one, come all, to an action-packed event with Fansets pins! Fansets pins brings us fan swag across cinema, television, and comics books, of characters both popular and obscure. Don’t see a character you want? All you need do is ask in the comments below!

In this cornucopia of delights today, Fansets is bringing you:

• A LIVE Q&A - Want to ask about the process, the designs, or what else is in the works? Ask away in the comments below! :thinking:

• AN EXCLUSIVE POLL: Fansets is extending us, the DC Universe Community, an exclusive invitation to pick their next pin! :ballot_box_with_check:

• A GIVEAWAY: Not only that, we’ll pick 5 random members who voted on the below poll to win a pin of their very own! :moneybag:

Add your questions in the comments below, and come back at 5pm PT/8pm ET on Tuesday, May 12th to Lew’s answers LIVE!

Which Character Do YOU Want To See Pin-ified Next?
Vote now for a chance to win a pin of your own!
Don’t see the perfect pin for you? Submit a write-in vote in the comments below!

• The Batman Who Laughs
    The Batman Who Laughs
  • Red Hood
    Red Hood
  • Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger
  • Raven
    Raven
  • Star-Spangled Kid
    Star-Spangled Kid
  • Negative Man
    Negative Man
  • Robotman
    Robotman
  • S.T.R.I.P.E.
    S.T.R.I.P.E.

0 voters

About Fansets:
We are all about finding things that people love and making sets of cool, fun, unique and collectible pins that every fan will want to collect.

At FanSets, we are fans too and we want to make pins that we would want to collect. That means you won’t just get the same well known characters that everyone does but you’ll get the ones that only real fans know.

Sure, you’ll get Batman and Superman but you’ll also get Captain Comet and Johnny Quick as well as the Royal Flush Gang and Bouncing Boy from the Legion! And those are just the tip of the iceberg. We are committed to creating the most complete collection of characters in every science fiction or comic book universe we dive into.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries receive. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., age of majority and older. Sweepstakes begins on or about 1:00pm PT on 5/09/20 and ends at 6:00pm PT on 5/12/20. Prize includes: (1) Fansets Pin. ARV of all prizes: $200. Subject to full official rules at yourdcu.com/dcuwgy. Sponsor: DC Universe, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522.

DUE TO THE INCREASED SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING FOR COVID-19, SHIPMENT OF YOUR REWARD MAY BE TEMPORARILY DELAYED.

28 Likes

My write in vote would be Green Lantern Kyle Rayner in his original costume!

12 Likes

Love the pin set, reminds me of Disneyland where you collect pins of alot of Disney’s characters. Is there a Pin set for Stargirl and Batman the animated series? I would love to see that.:slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

My write in would be Vic Sage, The Question! The pins that are shown in the above add look great!

My questions about the process of making the pins would be…

1. How do you go about getting the rights to do the characters that you make pins of? Do you have to have visual concepts already developed or do you just ask for specific characters and then have to get approval of the appearance?
  2. Is it usually a long process getting rights and do you ever get turned down on approval for certain characters and logos?
10 Likes

Batman Who laughs is awesome.
Would Dceased designs possibly be in the future?

7 Likes

Love the look of all the pins so far! I picked S.T.R.I.P.E. because of the new show!

My picks for a new pin would be Huntress and Renee Question.

2 Likes

I second The Question, and this sentiment!

8 Likes

Since Figures Toy Company is coming out with a Kid Devil figure, how about piggy-backing off of them with a pin?

5 Likes

I would love a Blue Beetle/Booster Gold 2 pack set! My favorite duo!

8 Likes

OK, I’ve got a question: what are some creative ways that you’ve seen people DISPLAY pins? If I don’t want to put them on my clothes, then what other options are there?

5 Likes

My write-in vote would be for Plastic Man, I think that would be a very unique pin.

6 Likes

Hello thanks for stopping by.

My pin to make choice would probably be the bat who laughs or red hood.

My question is is there a character that you haven’t made a pin yet that you want to make a pin?

3 Likes

I second this opinion and also throw in Blue Lantern Flash (just the symbol would be pretty cool).

3 Likes

I would have voted the Batman Who Laughs, but I gotta give my Robins some love first, so Red Hood it was.

2 Likes

Raven with George Perez art for the win

5 Likes

Great Silver/Bronze Age looking designs. I’d love to see GL to match GA.

3 Likes

I cannot second this enough!!! Blue & Gold are the best!!

3 Likes

Azrael Batman suit

4 Likes

I voted Red Hood :slight_smile:

Question: What goes into the manufacture of these pins?

3 Likes

I’d like to see a Killer Frost version.

Do you have artists that create these or do you use existing artwork from DC Comics?

4 Likes