LIVE Q&A, Poll + Giveaway with Lew Halboth of FANSETS, The Enamel Pin Extraordinaire! Tuesday 5/12 @5pm PT/8pm ET

Completely agree about the Question one, that would look amazing!:grey_question: :question: :grey_question:

2 Likes

How do you go about determining which characters get pin-ified? Is there an official selection process?

1 Like

I want a pin for The Question. Not Montoya, but good ol’ Vic. Better yet, do a pin set of the Charlton Comics gang with The Question, Blue Beetle, etc.

3 Likes

KiteMAN!!!

2 Likes

I suppose it’s this very poll?

I guess, but I’m curious how they do it without us, since this is the first time they’ve done this.

I’d love to see a classic Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) pin.

1 Like

I voted for The Batman Who Laughs but would not mind seeing a Red Hood! Also, I think Etrigan would look pretty cool!

1 Like

I WOULD LOVE A HELLBLAZER or even a Magic Users Set! Zatana, Zatara, Papa Midnight…
Great Idea for collectibles BY THE WAY!!! I may end up buy two at a time like Comics! One to wear, one to Never leave the card!

3 Likes

How are pins made, do they have big factories that make hundreds of pins per minute or do they have a more simple process?

1 Like

Yep! Backpacks & Jackets of course!

Hooray! Yes, Plastic Man Plastic Man Plastic Man!

1 Like

It seems there is an overwhelming demand for Blue Beetle + Booster Gold content. Whatcha waiting for DCU? Give 'em what they want! Booster Gold is SO clever at sneaking in Ads, so… Go for it & Make that Gold (& blue)!

Yaaaaaas! JLDark! JLDark!

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOO! Yes! Yes! Yes! This would be so Super! Yes, pleases! Bring on the Hellblazer! It is the best & we need it. Pretty Please?

Yes. This. This is my question too! “How do they do that?” (anybody else hear that in the Interdimensional cable Rick & Morty episode (“How did she get there?”)) or is it just me, absorbing way too much (no such thing as way too much) TV lately?
DO you have a big factory with mechanical computerized devices sharpening the tips of the pins? or … How many pins are made a day? Tell us what its like to be making pins all day, everyday? We Must Know! Thanks for your time & Sharing your knowledge with us today!

How often will new pins be released?

One more question going off of DC topic, can you guys make 45 of President of United states pin from Washington to Trump? That would be so awesome to collect! :grinning:

1 Like

I’d second the Space Ghost emblem!

3 Likes

I’m down for all things Flashpoint! Good call.

2 Likes