LGBT DC Fans

Hello everyone…First time here and I just wanted to say this… I’ve begun the process of coming out as Non-Binary. I’m finally embracing who I really am inside and I couldn’t be happier about it.

13 Likes

That’s awesome and I wish you all the best! :hugs:

8 Likes

By the way, Hi… I’m Jaye. Non-Binary Pan. I use They/Them pronouns. Nice to meet you!

9 Likes

Hey, I’m Mae, she/her, and bi/pan as well!

10 Likes

Thank you for the acceptance.

8 Likes

This is a very welcoming and accepting place! :hugs:

8 Likes

(hugs back)

9 Likes

Florida legislature, you have lost my good will, and if I look for far away beaches, it’ll be on a Pacific Island or a European coast. F’r instance.

9 Likes

I didn’t even know what just happened until I looked up “what happened in Florida?”

What is wrong with some people?!

8 Likes

Lin-Manuel Miranda tweeted this:

In times like this when hate feels overpowering, it’s voices like his that keep me going. (“All Of You” is a song he wrote for Encanto that is about being seen and loving all parts of yourself.)

12 Likes

I didn’t realize it passed both house and senate :cry:

8 Likes

Looking forward to Tim drake’s story!!!

8 Likes

A great cover for the DC Pride 2022 Anthology!

11 Likes

Woo! More Dreamer, yes!!

:raised_hands:

6 Likes

Beautiful! :00_dc_pride: (But no Renee? :pensive:)

5 Likes

Oh yeah, there are definitely other characters that could have been there, like Tim, Diana, or Pied Piper – literally the original fully canonized gay character in DC, I might add, it’s a shame that he hardly gets any love.

7 Likes

I’ve stopped even expecting them to include Diana in this type of thing…which is depressing in and of itself.

7 Likes

Maybe there will be some variant covers?

7 Likes

If I were to wager a guess as to why, I get the feeling that DC doesn’t include Diana because she’s yet to have had a girlfriend in regular continuity that wasn’t implied from her past on Themyskira. They think if they add Diana that people would get mad about trying to fake representation when she’s been with a guy for most of her publication history.

Which is kinda crap, really, because having a partner of the opposite sex doesn’t make one any less bisexual, but…I can see it happening, unfortunately.

True that. There actually was one for Wonder Woman:

And one for I believe Batman that features Tim:

The Batman one is kind of funny because Batman is looking up like “How are there rainbows here in Gotham when there’s no sun most of the time?!” :rofl:

10 Likes

That Tim one is hysterical. I love it though. I guess I know which cover I’ll be getting.

6 Likes