LGBT DC Fans

Hey everyone…
Sometime ago I came out as Non-Binary and that’s been great but…I’m still not sure about myself and I’m thinking… (sighs) I might actually be Trans… I don’t know yet but I’m still evolving and exploring so… My Pronouns for now are They/Them/She/Her.

7 Likes

Alright! Whatever makes you happy @JayleighJayeJimenez! We’re here for you all the way!

6 Likes

Thank you for your support. I’m still figuring it out.

6 Likes

It takes time! At least, you’re making progress with figuring out who you are! Some people can’t even accept themselves!

6 Likes

Thank you kindly.

5 Likes

Hey, nothing wrong with that. Happy for you and wish you well on this journey of life. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:rainbow_flag: Happy Pride month :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Wishing all my fellow LGBTQI+ members, (and our supporters) a Super Pride Month!

12 Likes

I’m a straight man, but I wholeheartedly support all my LGBT friends!
Much love and support from Texas
:rainbow_flag::sunglasses:

11 Likes

If anyone is looking for any activities around the community this month, stop by here for updates: :00_dc_pride: :tada::purple_heart:

13 Likes

Happy Pride Month everyone!

7 Likes

Huzzah~ Just wanted to pop in to cheer everything going on this month ^^

7 Likes

Attention LGBT DC fans: I’ll be paneling with the great Gotham Outsiders podcast and company this weekend at FlameCon, to talk about queer perspectives on Batman! Come and say hi if you’re coming!

13 Likes

Hey everyone… I know I’ve said this before but I feel I can say this a bit more comfortably, surely, and openly now, I’m Non-Binary/Trans and my Pronouns are They/Them/She/Her.

11 Likes

I’m glad you’re more sure of yourself now! I’ll be sure to use your pronouns correctly. However, you may need to correct me sometimes, because I slip up with they/them pronouns sometimes, as not many people use those pronouns where I’m from.

6 Likes

Don’t worry my dear friend. You can refer to me using She/Her Pronouns too. It’s who I am. Need I remind you of my latest Good Morning! Thread post? I am referring to myself as female more often lately. It’s perfectly okay if you do as well. I won’t be offended. If you ever need advice, please ask, okay?

5 Likes

Very glad to hear it! Did you know you can now also update your pronouns in your profile bio? :blush:

8 Likes

I’ll get to it in due time. Coming to terms with it myself came first :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Of course, that’s always the most important thing :heart:

7 Likes

oh right! Thanks for the reminder @JayleighJayeJimenez! (I almost just said “at JayeJ.Jimenez” instead of actually tagging you lol)

5 Likes