Let’s Check In On Each Other & Recommend A Book

@Jay_Kay
Thank you for your hard work!
Essential workers deserve much gratitude.
Sorry, for your other hardships. Stay strong.

7 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags
Happy Birthday
:balloon::birthday::partying_face:

7 Likes

Thanx for thinkin’ of me, @AntLeon!
Im good—been better, been worse. :+1: How are you?
Everyone I’ve interacted w/ here has already been tagged, sooo…WAIT. Jk
@DC89, @Viciousdark, @Mae: how are things?
…and I have no recommendations. Read whatever calls to your heart. :heart: Take care.

9 Likes

I know the’re a bunch of these but the second you hear that iconic sound I always crack up :joy:

I havent read the book but just yesterday was watching this…

5 Likes

I’m doing good @Razzzcat just finished up 2 art pieces, yay lol :joy:. Thank you for thinking of me.

8 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ I’m doing good! Thanks for asking. I know you’ve been around I just wanted to give you a shout-out!

And…

Happy Birthday @JeepersItsTheJamags! :tada::birthday::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Yay! Eye candy! :tada: Did you post them? :eyes:

6 Likes

One is a dcu art club challenge and I’ll post at the end of the month with the group. The other is posted in the fan creation section. Also sorry for getting off topic. And happy birthday @JeepersItsTheJamags

7 Likes

Your recommendations are highly entertaining, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter, Lord of Skartaris.

5 Likes

Aw thanks @Razzzcat! Let me do my best @Applejack impression… ahem… RAZZZCAATTTTT! Ugh it sounds better when she does it :laughing:

Been better for sure, but I’m hanging in there. This is what, day 3571 of the Qtine? What year is this?

I’m lucky enough to be able to work from home, so that’s not too bad. It’s everything else. I do need to read more comics, however! Just recently re-read again the original Amethyst series!

:purple_heart:

12 Likes

@Mae That sounded perfect in my head—You’re a natural! :performing_arts: (that reminds me, I need to swing by OH.)
Glad you’re holding up! I think it’s still 2020, btw. :laughing:…I really should start etching on the wall to keep track.

8 Likes

My stress levels are at a low hum if not sometimes manic and riddled with strange dreams I don’t exactly hate- thanks for checking in! :heart:

Ah, I didn’t understand the full exercise! I strongly recommend Deadman: Love After Death (1989) . It’s a deeply emotional, spooky story that has given me catharsis.

Apologies if they’ve been tagged already, but I’d like to know how @Barrys.Better.Half, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, @MissInkBlot and @BestBeastBoy are doing!

17 Likes

Thank you for the shoutout @msgtv . My recommendations are Lex Luthor: Man of Steel and All Star Superman. But most importantly ANYTHING FROM YOUR LOCAL COMIC BOOK STORE. They still probably have a ton of back issues that you can and should buy. I want to shout out @SuperBlueGrodd, @Reaganfan78, and @nu52

10 Likes

My bad…I picked @SuperBlueGrodd but I didn’t see @CynicalPink picked him already.
let’s blame it on @CynicalPink shhhh…

7 Likes

I’m on it…&
Happy bday @JeepersItsTheJamags

7 Likes

thanks @WonderWoman_85 and @n81!
I’m doing good, and life is going on!
I hold my suggestion earlier of long Halloween! if you haven’t read it, than read it. if you have re-read it!

8 Likes

‘Sup @Behemoth & @Razzzcat? How’s things?

6 Likes

Hey @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell I see u peeping.

8 Likes

Thanks for the check-in! I’m hanging in there, just like we all are. Doing wayyyyy to much online shopping, at least according to Mr. PPB. :woman_shrugging:

I’ve been in the mood for some of my favorite females, so I recommend Gotham City Sirens as my quick reads.

As for my check-ins, I’d love to check in with @nu52, @iJest, @toonatonian, and @KeyFamily :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Nice call on the LCS

10 Likes