Legion Fan Club!

Long time legion fan . Read it as a kid in the late 70s/early 80s . Fondly remember one of those “treasury edition” books featuring the legion vs Mordru. Have a lot of the Baxter series for the 80s and pretty much all of the 5ysars later through reboot . Have a few threeboot book, but not much of Johns’ reintroduction .

Look forward to the club!

3 Likes

Welcome @silveralex !

By accident, DCU actually has one of those treasury editions that we read earlier this year:

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion there. I need more Legion in my life. :+1:

3 Likes

DCU Library pro tip: click the thumbnail image of the cover to see the full glory of the back and front Mike Grell magic!

4 Likes

Now that’s the kind of sci-fi superheroing shenanigans I’m looking for!!!

2 Likes

I think I’m in love.

3 Likes

Love it ! What a great era that was!

3 Likes

I looked up the old treasury edition I was remembering from my youth. It was this one:

It features the Mordru story from Adventure Comics #369 and #370, which you can read on DCU here:

Adventure Comics 369
Adventure Comics 370

4 Likes

That’s great cover too @silveralex . I’m going to have to read that story soon.

4 Likes

This club is now active again.

If anyone is interested in reading Legion, please join.

3 Likes

Big 1 year anniversary Week 52 celebration next week!

3 Likes

Year 2 begins now!!! [Legion Fan Club] Weekly Reader Year 2 Week 1 Deluxe Life After Crisis May 13th, 2020

2 Likes

New and improved and updated intro with one or two more featured links!

3 Likes

Wow, a second printing on the 6th issue of the current Bendis / Sook Legion run!

(The cover here is for next month’s issue 7)

I think I’ll search for stories of Lanterns with Legion for upcoming biweekly reading selections that we haven’t covered yet!

4 Likes

Legion fanatics everywhere, as we spend a couple of extra weeks on the Final Crisis Legion reading, note that the latest issue of the current Bendis / Sook Legion just arrived on Comixology and at your local comics dealer! In my opinion, the artwork and coloring of this new series is extraordinary, and the storyline is just fine as well (sorry pre teen Jon fans)…

2 Likes

Calling all [Legion Fan Club] members, calling all [Legion Fan Club] members… and interested parties

There will be a planned Watchalong next Saturday the 22nd at 10:45 pm Eastern / 7:45 pm PT for the DC fandom panel about the Legion of Super-Heroes complete series coming out on Blu-ray. The stars and showrunners will be chatting about the series!!!

2 Likes

may i be joining your club

2 Likes

Sure, just click here:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/LegionFanClub

2 Likes

The first appearance of the new 2019 Legion of Super-Heroes has finally landed in DC Universe with Superman #14, Yahoo!

3 Likes

Calling all [Legion Fan Club] members, calling all [Legion Fan Club] members…

[Legion Fan Club] (and other interested parties) We will plan on having a Watchalong next Saturday September 12th at 2 pm Eastern / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT (MST) for the DC fandom panel about the Legion of Super-Heroes complete series coming out on Blu-ray. The stars and showrunners will be chatting about the series!!!

Legion of Super Heroes: The Complete Series has arrived on Blu-rayTM courtesy of the Warner Archive Collection, and the stars and showrunners are assembling to reminisce about the popular 2006–2008 TV series from Warner Bros. Animation. 30 min

5 Likes