I put on my calendar so I wont miss it!

4 Likes

Not working for me!?! Arrrggg

2 Likes

Plenty of time, I’m checking it now.

2 Likes

Legion of Super Heroes - Panel Legion of Super Heroes - Panel

3 Likes

Special October promotion: join the Legion Fan Club now and you get to wear this cool Legion ring everywhere you go on DC Universe as a “flair” for free!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

This fan club is difficult to find from the main page, When you click on the Community tab, there is no obvious way to get here.

2 Likes

Yeah you have to go through a side room or two for sure. @kevin_oyer.50320

3 Likes

In your Spreadsheet I notice that
Who’s Who in the Legion of Super-Heroes #3 isn’t listed.
But I am very impressed with your list of Legion Appearances!

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’ll go research that issue you mention and make sure we add that to our list! Ah, a missing issue for June of that year, I’ll add that in a minute.

I remember really enjoying these when they came out at the time.

3 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

I would love to know where you found some of these… and this has given me an idea for the DC Comic Book Art Connoiseurs Club for an activity…

2 Likes

Besides the Saturn Girl (it’s from Final Crisis) I just googled them individually with pics after the name & picked my favorites.

2 Likes

Now I know what I’m doing the next hour!

2 Likes

There u go. I typed so generic verbatim would be- DC Dawnstar pics- hit search than just pick em out. I have a ton of LOSH pics from doing that. Idk that I could run them thru filters on my iPad and make them look like 1,000 x’s better. Same with my figures. I want to go thru & pimp out all of my pics. Thousands of em but I gotta do em the justice they deserve.

2 Likes

First search… one of my favorite Legion characters, Ultra Boy. I enjoy how he can only use one superpower to time but has pretty much all of Superman’s powers …but just one at a time which is such a cool concept.

2 Likes

Oh no, while searching I accidentally discovered there are Legion figures out there ?.oh no oh no there goes my budget…

Amazon is asking 40 to $60 for each figure. I’m going to go check the Walmart site @Vroom

Hey at least this one includes a neato ring as well!

3 Likes

Oh yes, there are Legion toys. However, don’t pay too much for the older DC Direct items.

It’s good stuff by and large, but eBay sellers apparently think older, packaged DCD figures are worth $100 or more, which they absolutely, assuredly, 100% ARE NOT. Try and keep it around the under $40 range (at most) and you should do well.

Check out the McDonald’s LOSH TV series Happy Meal toys too. I don’t have them, but they look really cool and are the only toys to have been produced for the show.

3 Likes

Thanks for the action figure advice buddy!

Yeah I just saw a Timber Wolf figure on the Walmart site that was from McDonalds for $22, I assume from the animated show.

@nu52 do you own any of these? I wonder if there is a Saturn Girl McDonald’s figure from the Animated Series?

I saw this as well on the Walmart site; for some reason these figures below are part of Justice League Unlimited.

(Approx $60)

3 Likes