Last Chance & Coming Soon titles - The New Teen Titans (1980)

@Applejack / alpha lanterns / mods - If possible, please add the time in the ‘Last Chance’ announcements. I interpreted “Now through 10/15” to mean the comics would be available until 11:59pm Pacific Time on 10/15, but it appears the comics have been removed already. Adding a time will help avoid misunderstandings. Thank you for considering!

6 Likes

I still see the issues there.

The issues are still there. You just have to search for it.

Are you seeing issues 13-20? I don’t see them, maybe it’s just me.

What about more videos and series

2 Likes

13-20 have been taken down. 28-41 should be up bu tomorrow.

You guys realize you can just download comics and read them in the future after they are taken off right.?

I don’t have this on my cell phone or ipad to do that. But haven’t people said that they won’t allow you to read them after they go down even if you did download them?

1 Like

Rotation SUCKS. You’re a streaming service. It’s all in a cloud somewhere. We’re paying to get it anytime and for as long as WE want not when you think we should have it. And no I’m not clogging up the memory (and speed) of my devices by downloading everything I think I’ll ever read.

4 Likes

Just for the record if you download a comic and they take it off the rotation, the download will get deleted too.

2 Likes

^^^ that’s cant be true for everyone. On my phone I can read any of the comics that I downloaded. All are on there. What would make it different for others? I’d be happy to show you if it means anything at all.

I downloaded The Dark Knight Returns on my phone. After it was rotated out, clicking on it gave a not available error.

I’ve heard you can still read them if you stay disconnected. That’s certainly not an intended feature.

1 Like

This rotating comics idea is still very stupid. I know that they said that it would be 2500 rotating comics, but I assumed that they would realize how bad of an idea that was. The only series that I have been able to read all the way through was Batman Eternal. I feel like DC is just going to nickel and dime us by putting out half of a series, and then expecting us to buy the rest. Marvel Unlimited is just so much better. It’s only 70 bucks a year. I haven’t watched any TV shows or movies because I’m not really interested, but I am interested in the comics. I think DC thought that they could compete with Netflix or Hulu for some reason. I’m not sure what genius thought that, but I think they should have remembered what kind of company they are. You are a comics company, so you should realize that people want to read DC comics.

8 Likes

Uh, I just read this…and only got to issue 2. Well, so much for continuity. Please let the head honchos know rotating comics is bad for thier business.

Any word on the full library access yet?

5 Likes

I also ran out of time. Can’t always drop everything to read a bunch of comics in a short time. I enjoy the streaming here but the comics rotation and selection is a very poor idea. Especially When your top competitor has an awesome comics service available. DC really needs to up the ante and try to compete better on the comics side of things.

9 Likes

Not a fan of how short of tie we have to read everything, I understand you can’t just put it all on here, but you gave us Death of Superman event, which is a huge one and several different versions of Teen Titans & Titans, not really a smart move since I started reading the classic Teen Titans with the idea of reading New Teen Titans afterward & having a better context of their history. Not everyone has a cell phone or a cell phone that can download the titles, some of us (like me) can only read/watch the content on their Roku TV’s.

5 Likes

I expected comics to rotate when I signed up, just not so quickly. This will almost definitely be the reason I ultimately cancel this service.

4 Likes

Hello, I am adding my voice to the disappointment about the rotating comic book service. When the service was announced I was super excited about the DC Universe concept however, the concept of a rotating library has really dampened my enthusiasm. I understand Marvel has a different concept with its comic only app but it seems foolish that only a small library will be available at all times. Even worse, there is not a clean and simple way to know which comics are coming, going, or staying without going to a forum. DC Universe has a lot of promise but this is definitely a stumble at the gates.

9 Likes

No problem with the rotating comics. I enjoy the preview the limited time offers. Let’s me preview potential purchases

Hi everyone, Thank you all so very much for the feedback. I have passed this information along to the correct department. Our team values your concerns and comments, so please feel free to reach out to us here https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new if you should need anything else!