Last Chance & Coming Soon titles - The New Teen Titans (1980)

Sorry DC, but the rotating Comics are crap.
I have sign a annual Membership, why I DC Comics love and grow up with them.
But when the comic book any more only rotating and not a right Libarary come, then I’m out.

8 Likes

I really have to agree with everybody not liking the rotating things for comics. For example I wanted to read the death to the return of Superman, but with the limited time thing I’m feeling preasure to reading it, which I gave up reading it. It would be nice that it’s there for good so I can take my time and not have to worry.

11 Likes

I mentioned it in the comics section but if you plan to read Batman and the Outsiders (no plans to remove yet that I’ve seen), you should start now as issue 5 is part 2 of a story that starts in TNTT #37 (which gets removed on 10/29 according to the topic)

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of rotating comics because 1, there’s so many comics available there is no way for fans to be able to have a chance to read what they woul like too. 2, There’s constant pressure to read stories and the ones that are more than 4 or 5 issues are even more of a risk. Its an improvement that you added the “Leaving Soon” section but unless you have access to the computer it doesn’t say when they are leaving, so again you are stuck having to take that risk.

11 Likes

I know the teen titans is the big thing but can we see new other things .

3 Likes

It’s great that we get other comics available, but like most said, it is pressure to read especially when some issues are a tie-in with another character issue. That’s the only problem that I have. I do love the DC Universe so far, but I just wonder when I can see more of the upcoming shows, movies, and comics coming. Possibly a calander list or a reminder option would be great to have.

3 Likes

The Green Lantern CGI series needs to be added.

4 Likes

ok so what about some more shows and movies

2 Likes

Nice to see that at 9 pm Pacific time everything that’s “leaving” on the following day is gone already. I know West Coast fans don’t really matter but it’s really unfortunate to have it confirmed.

It’s bad enough I have to feel pressured to read any crumbs offered as a limited time curated selection but when I have my time trimmed because I don’t live in the exclusive East Coast time zone, it really makes me question why I don’t get a discount for living in California.

Hope things improve so I can justify paying for this service.

2 Likes

I agree @RamblingRedshirt. It would be nice if West Coast fans were allotted the same time as everyone else to read the books. The issues are already available for such a small window of time, do West Coast fans really need to have that window shortened even more?

2 Likes