[Lantern Corps] Brightest Day - Week 30 [5/31 - 6/07]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

We’re reading through Brightest Day. The plan is to read 3 or 4 issues a week. Please avoid spoiling anything from issues beyond this week. If you missed last week, you can check it out here

The issues for this week are:

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. What do you think of Parallax Flash?
1 Like

The Green Lantern issue. I’m a sucker for the entities. Though, the backstory for Boomerang was nice.

The ending of the Brightest Day issue. Did not see that coming. Also, didn’t expect Carroll to be imprisoned in a sapphire as soon as the fighting started.

The yellow goes with his outfit, but multiple rows of teeth are terrifying. Plus it can directly interact with the speed force, which is nuts.

1 Like

Oh, shoot I’m two weeks behind. I’ll catch up right now!

1 Like

Flash #7 for me this week. I liked all the info on Captain Boomerang. It was a lot that I didn’t know. And even though Flash wasn’t in the issue (besides flashbacks haha) it still felt like a Flash comic and I really enjoy that feel.

Uh, Boston becoming White Lantern again and Hawkman and Hawkgirl turning to dust? I hope they’re okay…

I know it’s the whole point but he was scary. Cool looking but scary. An entity that can use the Speed Force on top of it’s Fear ability… that’s overpowered and terrifying. I love it.

1 Like