[Lantern Corps] Brightest Day - Week 31 [6/07 - 6/14]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

We’re reading through Brightest Day. The plan is to read 3 or 4 issues a week. Please avoid spoiling anything from issues beyond this week. If you missed last week, you can check it out here

The issues for this week are:

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. Which Emotional Spectrum Entity is your favorite?
1 Like

GL #62. I like Krona. The idea that this single guardian designed so much of what the GLC uses and has the power to capture all the entities is awesome.

The recruits thinking Guy and the squad were yellows. And them all having their heads explode. Oh yea, and the blood mural. Crazy stuff.

It’s between the Butcher, the Predator, and Parallax. On the one hand, the Butcher is a great representation of the red lanterns. On the other, I like how the Predator comes across as a love that’s out of control. Then there’s Parallax. I guess if I had to pick a favorite, I’d go with the Predator.

1 Like

I’ll go with Emerald Warriors this week. I feel like I like Guy more and more every time I read an issue with him in it.

The Lanterns all killing themselves. That was… unexpected.

I’m a sucker for the Blue Lanterns so their Entity is cool. Though, the Butcher is an interesting one too.

1 Like