Justice League Incorrect Quotes

DC: The Office Part 2
@Jitsu: Ok Lex and Superman, here’s how we’re going to do this, Lex you’ll be a caller while Superman will be a customer on the phone. Your job is to offer him DC Universe Infinite at a low price, now go. Pick up the phone.
Lex: Sound easy, Ring ring. Ring ring.
Superman: Hello?
Lex: Good afternoon sir, this is Lex Luthor from DC Universe, who may I ask who I’m talking to?
Superman: This is Bark Bent.
Lex: Really? That’s your real name?
Superman: How dare you, my family help build this country by the way.
@Jitsu: Come on Lex, don’t insult him, tell him why you’re calling.
Lex: I’m sorry sir, reason I’m calling is—
Superman: Excuse me got another call, please hold.
Lex: Ok.
Superman: Hello? Oh hey @Alec.Holland how are you doing? Listen I’ve got annoying caller talking to me right now, probably selling more Kandor bottles, he’s probably a idiot, gonna have to call you back, bye. (To Lex) Ok I’m back, sorry, family emergency.
Lex: I’m sorry, everything ok?
Superman: You know what, that’s private.
Jitsu: Come on, Boundary Lex!
Lex: Anyway like I was saying, I wanted to let you know that DC Universe Infinite has never been lower.
Superman: Sorry you’re going to have to speak up, I’m hard of hearing.
Lex: MR. BENT OUR PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN LOWER!
Superman: Louder son!
Lex: MR. BENT, OUR PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN LOWER!!!
Jitsu: Lex stop it, that’s totally inappropriate! You never yell at the customer! Never! Give me the phone!
Lex: Mr. Bent I like to put you on the phone with my boss.
Superman: Well I should hope so.
Jitsu: Hello Mr. Bent, this is Jitsu of DC Universe, we would like to offer you a 20% discount on DC Universe app.
Superman: You sound like a nice person Jitsu, I’ll take a year of Ultra, please. But first You’ve got to fired Lex, he’s rude, loud & hostile.
Lex: Please don’t fire me Jitsu!
Jitsu: We’ll talk about it later, (to Superman) you’ve got yourself a deal Mr Bent.
Superman: Good, bye.
Lex: Yes we did it!
Jitsu: See how easy that was?

The End. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes