Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

The Trivia Corner is back in allllll it’s glory for 2023!

A wonderful read, as always–thanks for sharing, and see ya next time! :smiley:

8 Likes

I LOVED this poem!

Thank you for always being so passionate about this wonderful community, and for sharing your creativity with us. Cheers to the start of an awesome year!

7 Likes

:grinning:Thankyou.

6 Likes

I had to step into the way-way-back machine for this one…I haven’t watched in sooo long! I loved that sketch too–McFarlane’s voice is just so incredible. I really enjoyed the Darth Vader sketches too hah! Might have to rewatch some old episodes…

Did you ever see a sketch (I believe it was on Nickelodeon) called Promethius and Bob? I really enjoyed that as a kid too–almost a primer for the more mature themes in Robot Chicken.

9 Likes

Hey hey! Likewise, friend!

Hoooo boy–this is one beefy request. In the interest of time (and in the interest of me not making some mistakes along the way), I’ll pass this question off to @HubCityQuestion, over at the ASK…THE QUESTION thread! Give it a go there, and let me know if you can dig up what you’re lookin’ for!

10 Likes

Hey @Jitsu,
A while back I made a scene based on one of my favorite scene from The Office, hope you like it.:slightly_smiling_face:

You of course played the role of Michael Scott.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I didn’t see Promethius and Bob, but you know I love it when Robot Chicken makes references in DC sketches you don’t expect (the bottle city of Kandor in that Christmas segment).

7 Likes

Love it! Another classic!

7 Likes

Where is Trivia corner?

8 Likes

Trivia Corner (thanks for asking) is alive 'n well. It kicked off the New Year with the Addams Family, and a trip down memory lane. Hope you enjoyed it! :wink:

7 Likes

I am more drawn into Marvel. I haven’t sat down and spent time going into DC as much as I’d like. Pretend Marvel picked you as an advisor to run Marvel Unlimited (or you could make up your own company. I’m not trying to throw shade at Marvel by any means). What is one thing you find successful about DCI that you’d want to implement there?

8 Likes

That’s an amazing question!

6 Likes

I need to finish reading The Invisibles and JLI!

Gaiman’s Sandman, The Hellblazer Series, Tom King’s Mr. Miracle run.

It’s starting to look like Long Halloween O’Clock once again

Jaimie Reyes, John Stewart, The Flash, The Birds Of Prey

Definitely Neil Gaiman and Gail Simone

6 Likes

This is a great question! Lookin’ forward to answering this next week :metal:

7 Likes

Sure

6 Likes

Hey @Jitsu! Always nice to stop by Office Hours.

Are you still reading Dark Knights of Steel?

7 Likes

Hey there Jitsu! January’s more than half over now, and I was wondering when we’d discover the new Community Member of the Month.

Also: how’s that badge implementation going?

9 Likes

@Jitsu do you think you might participate in any watch along events in the future? I’m not sure, but do you or anyone know if moderators ever participate in such events?

7 Likes

Howdy @Jitsu hope the new year is off to a fantastic start for you and the DCU staff. A simple question, which comic arc would you most like to see animated, besides Batman/Spawn?

4 Likes

They use to in the past like Kittycrawler, Applejack, & Pretty.Poison.Bombshell.Even @Alec.Holland hosted his first Watch Along when he first came, it was Swamp Thing.
It would be great to see any of the Moderators can do the watch along again. :smiley:

5 Likes