Justice League Draft 2023

And Skeets!

5 Likes

Yep

4 Likes
ThunderKats Battle Plan- Dark Knights: Metal

As soon as Oracle gets the mission alert, she assembles the ThunderKats team once more.

Orion is dispatched to take out the Doomsday based Bruce. Weakening him with Kryptonite from Oracle, which she was given by Batman. Weakened, the beast is blasted through a boom tube into the heart of a black hole across the galaxy.

Aquaman takes out the Aquatic Bat proving the original, with the home court advantage and the armies of Atlantis, to be superior.

Caplain Marvel Jr. And Dr. Fate take out the Bat Speedster, proving the speed of the gods superior to the speed force, along with the aid of powerful magic.

Guy Gardner takes on the Evil Lantern. His force of will overcoming the pale imitation from a failed universe.

The Amazonian challenger is taken on by Aquaman and Orion. The two warriors work together to make quick work of their opponent.

The Cyber Opponent is hacked and taken out by Oracle using JL tech. She doesn’t even break a sweat.

The Batman Who Laughs is taken on by the entire team, working in concert under Oracle’s direction to defeat him and throw him through a boom tube to oblivion.

All of the surviving variants are taken by Orion to be dealt with killed off panel.

6 Likes

I’m just getting to reading this now (from Cry for Justice).

My favorite part!

All of your Prometheus dialogue is on point

I was hoping a krakoom would make it’s way in here.

4 Likes
Responses

I really appreciate you checking it out!

Thank you!
He’s a fun character to write.

Waaaaait for it…

Yup, he sure did.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Looks like @DreamingGirlWonder and @HubCityQuestion advance to Consolation round 3, the winner of which will face @EvilKat in the Consolation Final!. Congrats! We’ll have that event posted later today (Darkseid War).

@Jurisdiction, @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 and @Jay_Kay well done! Juri I think I already have your jersey colors. Jay_Kay, bookworm, if you want to give me three colors (1 main, 2 accent) I can get your Jersey up in the Hall of Fame!

7 Likes

And @DreamingGirlWonder too!

6 Likes

Ah yes, thank you. It will be Society of Wonder vs. The Major Arcana in Darkseid War!

6 Likes

Happy birthday Mister City!

8 Likes

Happy birthday Question! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Ohhh. So that’s where that quote comes from!

5 Likes

@HubCityQuestion @DreamingGirlWonder

CONSOLATION EAST: DARKSEID WAR (ACT ONE)

Years ago the Justice League first formed to stop Darkseid and his parademon army from invading Earth. Now Darkseid will once again make the planet a war zone, as Earth becomes the front line in his battle with the Anti-Monitor, a universe-devouring creature who can reduce whole planets to rubble. To stop their planet from becoming collateral damage in this war of gods, the Justice League must uncover the secrets of the New Gods and learn the hidden truth behind the Anti-Monitor’s identity and his history with Darkseid.

The Anti-Monitor believes that with the death of Darkseid, he will be free from being the Anti-Monitor and can resume his previous form, Mobius. Darkseid, regardless, seeks to harness the power of the Anti-Life for revenge on the League and the Earth for his previous defeat.

• Neutralize or destroy Darkseid and/or The Anti-Monitor
  • If desired, assist or team up with one first, to destroy the other
  • Resolve the situation with the remaining threat by force or negotiation
  • If it supports your case/narrative, the Mobius Chair and the Black Racer can be in play

Instructions:

• Pick the league you feel would best prevail in this scenario
  • Assume the characters in the synopsis are replaced with the leagues in the poll
  • Even if you know the story, the plot could play out completely different with this unique group of league members
  • Add your perspective in the comments! Use your best judgment with spoilers
  • Team captains: Feel free to add some convincing but brief comments on why your team is the superior choice!
  • Winning team: when the poll is over feel free to share your perspective on “how it all went down” in as extended a manner as you wish.
DreamingGirlWonder (Society of Wonder)

Battlecry: “Dream on!”

• John Constantine
  • Beatriz da Costa (Fire)
  • Koriand’r (Starfire)
  • Hippolyta
  • Jean-Paul Valley (Azrael)
  • Andrew Bennett (I, Vampire)

VS.

HubCityQuestion (The Major Arcana)

Battlecry: “Destiny Calls!”

• Tora Olafsdotter (Ice)
  • Jamie Reyes (Blue Beetle)
  • Nimue Inwudu (Madame Xanadu)
  • Solis (Lightray)
  • Dawn Granger (Dove)
  • Grant Emerson (Damage)
  • Society of Wonder
  • The Major Arcana

0 voters

6 Likes

May the best league win!

7 Likes

What do we do when the Anti-Monitor threatens all of reality? Exactly what all the heroes in existence did in Crisis on Infinite Earths, when this happened the first time: we team up with Darkseid. It was only with Darkseid’s assistance that the Anti-Monitor could originally be defeated, and so the Major Arcana deals Darkseid in again.

With Dove, the Avatar of Peace, to broker a treaty with Darkseid against our common greater foe, the God of Evil joins forces with Lightray, our God of Light, and Ice, our ascended Goddess of Winter. But even with three gods on our side, the Anti-Monitor isn’t going to fall easily. It would take a power the size of creation itself to fell this primordial enemy, far more formidable than any champion.

It’s for this reason, at the very creation of the Major Arcana, that Madame Xanadu drafted Grant Emerson to her side. The forgotten son of an overlooked JSA member, Damage once used his energy absorption powers to channel enough power to recreate the Big Bang, denying Extant and Parallax their Zero Hour machinations to redesign the universe in their own image. Xanadu’s foresight has been preparing Damage for this fateful encounter well in advance, with Lightray’s ability to produce suns providing Damage with an exponential diet of energy to unleash for exactly this occasion. All he needed to top off was the power emanating from the fire pits of Apokolips, authorized by Darkseid’s will for this final assault.

As Darkseid, Lightray, and Ice keep the Anti-Monitor’s attention, all that remains is a method of getting inside the enemy’s defenses. As an enemy of the New Gods, Mobius is all too familiar with Boom Tube technology. But there’s another way through. Jaime Reyes uses the teleportation functions of his commandeered Brother Eye satellite to get Damage inside the Anti-Monitor’s elsewise impenetrable armor. With all the elements in place, Grant Emerson is ready to get inside the great Anti-God and deliver what he does best: Damage.

5 Likes

@JasonToddJr

5 Likes

I did this so I can see polls again lol

4 Likes

This is a hard battle.

5 Likes

Major Arcana has the power…but on the other hand, Constantine.

Hmmm.

4 Likes

The real winners are Ice and Fire, who are finally reunited here.

6 Likes

@Jurisdiction

salute_that_bird

5 Likes