Justice League Draft 2023

I couldn’t resist. So here’s another thing I did for fun.

9 Likes

Wow. Harley looks amazing without a face!

There’s something I never thought I’d say.

7 Likes

That looks awesome! Thanks @Cradle2theGabe!

5 Likes

You finally got your payoff. Happy for you!

The Sun-Eater dodged a bullet.

5 Likes

I was wary about using this now or for the finals, but it feels more appropriate for Darkseid War than Brightest Day.

5 Likes

It will actually be kind of a dual BN/BD event. I’ll get the preview up tonight.

4 Likes

Ok JLL captains, so you’ve probably seen the premise of the consolation final.

Give the finalists something to think about. Who would you resurrect into your black or white lantern corps? Who would be the scariest Black Lanterns? Who would wear that shiny white ring the best? Pick three from an eliminated team. Just for fun.

5 Likes

I know @brvciewayne 's Survival Squad are on the White Lantern side of the bracket, but thinking about that team as Black Lanterns really gives me the chills

• Jason Blood (Etrigan)
  • Yamashiro (Katana)
  • Selina Kyle (Catwoman)

That’s just scary.

I also definitely do not want to know what a Black Lantern Zatanna is capable of.

5 Likes

I’ve already strategized for both sides. I have one team in mind that will really work for White, and one that will really work for Black.

5 Likes

I don’t know who I would choose lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I might have picked Major Arcana had I ended up here. Blue Beetle alone sounds like someone I would not want to go up against as a BL

3 Likes

I’d share my own strategies but I don’t want to give away tips to my potential opponent.

5 Likes

Good call. This is more for those of us with less skin in the game.

3 Likes

They’re all part of a legion of Questions?

4 Likes

Oooh, DC should write about that. This team would be chills as BL.

5 Likes

Looks like I won the semi-finals! @EvilKat got White in the coin toss. Which of us picks our team first? Whoever does may influence the choices of the other.

7 Likes

Since @EvilKat got farther in the main contest, we’ll give you first pick. I don’t think @Cradle2theGabe and I are ready for picks just yet though

3 Likes

All right, just let me know when you’re ready. I have my choices.

5 Likes

Lol basically. I’ve seen a thing where people are doing that to like their own pics and what not with procreate. So basically I’ll just color in all the faces and then I colored everything in that pic which kinda gave it its own new style. It’s super fun. I’ve done it a lot on pictures of my friends and family.

5 Likes

Go ahead when you’re ready with the picks. Thanks for waiting.

3 Likes