@Kelex roll 1d2

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

Heroines of Justice move on

5 Likes

Woohoo!

6 Likes

The Babel matches were all close, and I could have gone either way with all four teams. Would have liked to see another ThunderKats issue, though.

7 Likes

Great showing by all! I’m afraid that’s the end of the road for those who didn’t win in round 2. I hope everyone will stick around and keep voting and remain active in the great conversation! Keep rooting for your favorite teams or division!

I’d like to set up a separate gallery/archive thread to highlight all the teams and the great artwork and written content that everyone has generated. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

I’m so hyped for the mysterious mystery final!

5 Likes

You’re gonna love it!

4 Likes

Can I cede my spot in the consolation bracket to another team? I want to see what @EvilKat does with it. It doesn’t sit right with me that he lost to a coin toss.

6 Likes

I appreciate that, but you got hosed by a coin toss too.

Kelex hates the DCW, lol

4 Likes

Helluva match with @EvilKat. Epic battle worthy of our two teams. Only by the luck of the die do I advance and I’m honored to be in the Final Four.

I beleive the Heroines of Justice are addictive. Once you get them into your veins, you want more! Hoping that’s the case as we continue!

5 Likes

Congratulations to you, my friend. Good luck going forward.

6 Likes

Congrats @Analyst9998 and @FelixLeiter!

8 Likes

In the first round yes. There are spots for the 8 first round losses in the consolation bracket which decides third and fourth place. We could do an additional bracket for, I guess it would be 5th place.

4 Likes

Check the DM thread for a special announcement in a bit. We’re going to keep everyone in the game for a bit longer. Details to follow!

3 Likes

Dis looks kool

5 Likes

Tis’ very cool! Welcome @punts-05-respect.54170

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes