If you were told that you can have any power you wanted: what would be your hero/villain name and, what would the power be?

My co-workers gave me the moniker: :woman_superhero:Positive Powerhouseā€‹:woman_superhero: ā€¦ Although, I am not sure I want the PP abreviation that would happen with name.:rofl:

2 Likes

@youarenotwill, Actually rad facial hair is a super power I already possess and no I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s ever been used for good.

@toontonian. My real life initials are pp and believe me at least until I got out of school, people loved giving me the hassle about it

3 Likes

RobertDeBeero

Do go on.

Tell us, how exactly do you use that beard as a superpower? LOL!!!

Geez, I crack myself up. HAHA

Joker laugh ensues

2 Likes

My chops are where all of my power and radness come from

3 Likes

@portal man

Hyperion is actually a really cool nameā€¦ I LIKE it!!!

3 Likes

I came up with a character called shockwave. He has the ability to absorb any sort of shock (non -electric), and than release the exact amount of force back plus his own. He is not bullet proof though

4 Likes

Here are the joke characters I just came up with:
Night & Stan: They stand for justice. During the night! Paralegals
Skull & Tore: They tear justice a new one (Sounds like a nineties cover text). Lawyers.
Paintedge: A former artist who can only communicate through his work.

2 Likes

Some Cartoonish Characters I came up with:

Creepy Moostache (2019): A moose with a mustache, top hat and monocle.

Plunger-man (2003): Has a plunger on his head. Uses a stick to fight, Thatā€™s it.

Toilet-lad (2003): A boy with the power to manipulate water.

2 Likes

Other Characters:
VINTA (2010): A man with a vintage television for a head.

Grimson(Just now): A man with a very grim demeanor. Or perhaps a grim reaper type character who rides in a TESLA thatā€™s invisible!

@kingofspeedsters How about Deadshock? Could manipulate electricity.

2 Likes

These are some fantastic and hilarious answers!

As for meā€¦ Hmmā€¦ Iā€™d have to go with, ā€œThe Ret-Conner,ā€ with the ability to go back and make edits to my own canon.

For balance, Iā€™d probably make it so I could only edit my own personal backstory and abilities. Also, abuse of this power may cause bloodthirsty rage in all those around me.

4 Likes

@Zatanna How about Revisor? Could have cool shades.

3 Likes

You guys know Hyperion is a Marvel character right?

2 Likes

@youarenotwill Only knew him from Greek Mythology.

1 Like

@youarenotwill Looks like Marvelā€™s Hyperion was an attempt at making their own Superman-like Character.

2 Likes

Ya, hyperion in marvel is also kind of a villain.

He is like superman in injustice

2 Likes

Also whoever said deadshock, itā€™s pretty cool

2 Likes

@Portalman that is so much better of a name! Be right back, I need to find the perfect shades to fit that moniker.

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Hero: OddBall

I always have wanted the power to stretch, weird thing is Iā€™m a lot like Plastic Man in real life and no Iā€™m not kidding lol I even am built like him and am same body type with same hair style and similar color. Also with the same personality. Treated the same way by others in real life and similar sticky finger pastā€¦So idk with Plastic Man & Elongated Man out there but Iā€™d still wish for stretchy powers. My hero name would be OddBall, I feel it fits quite well lol

1 Like

I think Iā€™d call my self Debt Relief, a hero of course, and would like to be able to help everyone get out of debt since itā€™s something a lot of people have and sometimes need help with. It would be nice to help put a smile on someoneā€™s face to help them get out of a stressful situation.

3 Likes