If you were told that you can have any power you wanted: what would be your hero/villain name and, what would the power be?

Name: The Chosen Stylebender

Power: Every known fighting technique and combative tactic known, including karate, judo, muy thai, sambo, jiu jitsu, wrestling, boxing, krav maga, taekwondo, wing chun, ninjutsu, kung fu, aikido, etc. Also has superhuman agility (movement) and stamina. Can slow down time (slow mo) in a fight and calculate an opponents move 3 or 4 steps ahead. Pretty simple. I hate OP characters.

2 Likes

Timemaster, I could freeze time for as long as I wanted.

1 Like

@MrBt

Really cool idea!! Also plastic man is one of the funniest characters in my opinion, so if you have his humor… lol

1 Like

@madcatbrat

So true!!! Lol!! It would be amazing to have a hero like that. That’s what I call a “true” hero.

1 Like

@lexcorp

I really like the idea!! Its very simple yet effective.

2 Likes

I came up with a character named ZIP… he could grab hold of any zipper, and when he opens it, it’s a portal for teleportation and possibly interdimensional jumps

2 Likes

Also… please make sure to check out my other thread “name the cahracters… best fit for the scenario”. Its really a blast!!

2 Likes

Here is a quick drawing/coloring of Plunger-Man (10 min). I am not used to drawing or coloring on touch screens yet. The program used is Chrome Canvas.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious lol!!! Artistic skills on fleek

2 Likes

Here is some concept art for my Comic. Really rough. Pictured is A.N.D.R.E.W. It’s designed to help emotionally distressed humans. If you are interested in my other quick sketches I have uploaded some to my Concept Art Thread in Fan Creations.

1 Like

This one took me some time (An hour). I did it a few months ago. It takes so much time because I rarely use reference images. Just do it off the top of my head. I guess this character could be called the MAD SNOBBER! He is an elitist food critic who is always mad!

2 Likes

@kingofspeedsters Here’s a quick sketch of your character ZIP!

2 Likes

@mrbtjoker2 A quick sketch of your character OddBall!

3 Likes

@madcatbrat Introducing your character Debt Relief! Helped by his trusty wand of capitalism and his sidekick THE MR. E. SPHINX!

3 Likes

Omg!!! This is awsome!!

1 Like

Everyone please feel free to share your sketches. I love comic book art it’s my favorite type.

1 Like

@portal

I imagined zip with more of like a leather jacket with a bunch if zippers all over it

2 Likes

@portalman I love that sketch of Debt Relief. The smile on his face and “ka-ching” really sell it!

3 Likes

@lexcorp Your character Cho zen-style Bender!

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters Here’s ZIP with what’s suppose to be a leather jacket with Zippers.

1 Like