If you were told that you can have any power you wanted: what would be your hero/villain name and, what would the power be?

Soooooooo… should I be scared that some of you guys want to be villains?

3 Likes

Yes, very.

May we haunt you in your sleep, us forum members!!

5 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

I would choose flight and just wear a Superman costume.

2 Likes

Nigh invulnerability. I wouldn’t be called anything specific because I would destroy everything and anyone who got in my way. Yes you should fear us. On a more disturbing note, when I started to type called the word cannibalistic was suggested.

3 Likes

Yikes!! Thats just a “tad bit” scary

3 Likes

I’d like to have a genius level intellect beyond Brainiac. That way I could think of a way to give myself other powers and abilities

4 Likes

Ya, I have always thought about that, but I always just end up wanting plain old superspeed

3 Likes

Rad facial hair/ regeneration Immortality. Vandal Savage / Sabertooth style and yes I’d use both to just generally be a dick. Muhahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Lol, I think this is why we dont have super heroes. People dont want to use then for good.

2 Likes

Teleportation, Healer, Posession or Immortality. I’d let people name me what they want

I’d use my power for good but also my own gain. Would be an anti-hero

3 Likes

I shall be known as Zero Celsius as my name suggests I have control over ice in weather elements

I shall do good by the people

Killer Frost and I shall l open up a ski resort and will be open all year round

3 Likes

@AnimalPerson
Bring skiing and snowboarding to the inner cities.

3 Likes

@RobertDeBeero
I love that rad facial hair is a super power. I can’t grow facial hair in a rad way either, stay strong brother.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would what to have energy manipulation. I would use my powers for good. I don’t mind letting the public give me a name unless they come up with something lame like “Energy Woman” or “Energy Hands” then I’m taking the matter into my own hands.

4 Likes

@Flamebird23
You end up a villain because they give you a dumb name. “Breaking news! Exploding Fingers Chick has killed dozens of people who were chanting her name after she put an end to the reign of terror brought upon our good citizens by former hero Captain Transporty Dude!”

3 Likes

Raven’s power, with the name Behemoth.

2 Likes

@youarenotwill
You’re probably right. I’m the type of person that don’t openly voice their thoughts and keep it inside until I can’t anymore so, I believe that would happen eventually.

2 Likes

Here are other heroes I have come up with over the years:

La-Zar (2009): Power to resurrect the recently deceased.

Crimson Crusader (2009): Telepathic abilities: Possession, Illusion.

Electro-chemist (2013): Power to manipulate electricity. Knowledge in electrical and chemical engineering.

Lava-Man (2003): Manipulation of tectonic plates and the ability to withstand Lava.

Thompson Twins(2017): Fraternal Twin Detectives. Telepathic abilities.

2 Likes

@kingofspeedsters I know You’re a fan of the Flash. How is the superhero name Hyperion? It always sounded cool in mythology. Sound like it would fit with a speedster.

2 Likes