If you were told that you can have any power you wanted: what would be your hero/villain name and, what would the power be?

Also have any of you ever came up with a superhero or villain idea?

15 Likes

I came up with the name hyperspeed for myself. I would want superspeed. I’m like the biggest flash fan ever.

5 Likes

I would want to be able to move anything with my mind. That includes being able to move myself through the air, kind of like flying.

4 Likes

I’d be able to beat kids at video games. Call me

:star2::star2:KIDFIGHTER​:star2::star2:

5 Likes

Telepathy. I’d have to get back to you on the name. “Mastermind” might be good. Or I could go full cheese and be Captain Brainwave or something like that.

3 Likes

Immortality like Vandal Savage or 5th Dimentional Power like Mr. Mxyzptlk.

I would be called… The Immortal Gibbs

6 Likes

You guys are hilarious!!

4 Likes

And just for the record… sometimes cheesy is good.

4 Likes

The ideas are not mine, but I like these villain concepts:
I was watching BuzzFeed Unsolved and they came up with Axeman and Razor Boy :joy_cat:
The Knitter and company (from Tumblr), are fun! Art also from Tumblr

tumblr_mftpacWcY51rmyhjwo1_500.jpg

1 Like

Wow! Impressive! That actually looks like a good character.

2 Likes

I came up with a character called rewind. He could fast forward and rewind reality (not time). Its not time travel. It’s a deeper concept if people want to here more.

2 Likes

I also have a few more characters I came up with for later conversations.

2 Likes

See image.

Super-hacking abilities. Give me the power to connect to any computer system with my state-of-the-art Power Glove, dive into the Wild West of cyberspace with my technologically-advanced Oculus Rift, and hack the planet.

3 Likes

Idk if that was supposed to be a joke or not, but there are characters who could hack

2 Likes

I would want super strength,flight and to shoot energy blasts. And i dont know why but i think a green aura would fit to this.

2 Likes

Portal-Man. Power to teleport. I am working on a one-shot comic in the fan creations section of the forum.

3 Likes

Witch. Flight. …I’m boring.

3 Likes

Dr. Crisis I would have the power of sub-conscience persuasion. After a half hour in my presence you’d have the uncontrollable desire to do _______ Whatever it is I chose to persuade you to do.

Muhahahaha

3 Likes

I’d be known simply as Emotion. My power would be to manifest telekinetic armors imbued with powers that use our basic and most powerful human emotions as the source of their energy. Each suit would have a translucent color scheme, a badass design highlighting the specific skill set, and a controversial desire to be in control. The line between “am I a villain or hero” would always be tested because emotions dont follow the rules of a dichotomy.

2 Likes

With the power of omnipotence, I will become the villainous “God”.

3 Likes