I’m The Question, hero of Hub City. AMA

I cannot sanction his buffoonery.

2 Likes

You Remind Me Of Dr Herbert West. Coincidence?

2 Likes

This has easily become my favorite thread.

5 Likes

sonic567: He does sound similar to what I hear when I record myself. Perhaps the result of us both gazing into the mouths of madness.

4 Likes

Are aglets that sinister?

2 Likes

All I can say is that torture doesn’t always work as a method of extracting information.

4 Likes

So where is the best place to get a suit dry cleaned in Hub city?

1 Like

Will there be a reprint of Superman golden age omnibus vol 1 ever or not possible? I know marvel does and they announced that they will reprint Stan Lee and Steve ditko omnibus this summer when Spiderman far from home comes out.

1 Like

maximus: Personally, I recommend Cowan Cleaners on Ditko and 67th. Very discreet.

angelnplawson: All things come with patience. Personally I’m waiting on a reprint of my own run from the 80s. Or, you know, just some sort of presence on the DC Universe service would suffice. Ahem.

7 Likes

So are you able to get the golden tapes from Russia?

2 Likes

I could, but they wouldn’t make a difference.

4 Likes

Do the names Vic Sage or Renee Montoya mean anything to you?

1 Like

I want to tell my crush that I like him, but I’m not sure how… I dont want anything too flashy though. Help please!

4 Likes

kylethegoof: I vaguely recall a Vic Sage. He was a reporter, wasn’t he? Sort of a strong Ayn Rand streak to him. Haven’t seen him on the air lately. And Montoya’s a good one. Helped me out of a jam once in Kahndaq. Her only character flaw is that she’s a cop.

Miss.Wolf: Tell your crush nothing. It will only give them power you cannot control. If you truly want to do something for him, you would focus on your studies so you can work from the shadows to make the city they live in a better place. Then, perhaps someday, you’ll rescue them from a burning building, or a killer cult, and they’ll tenderly pull off your mask and you can kiss upside-down. Trust me, it’s worth it.

5 Likes

Does any one know im a russian spy

2 Likes

Wow thanks! I will do that! One more question. Me and my friends are all into anime and video games and that stuff, and I’m thinking of dying my hair. Everyone already calls us nerds, so will a full head of purple make it worse?

2 Likes

What IS the deal with the Platypus?

2 Likes

Question, will we ever get a trade paper back release or issues featured here of your adventures by writer Rick Veitch and Tommy Lee Edwards? I have your first issues by Steve Ditko and most of Denny O’Neil’s run, but I’d like to check out Veitch’s work too. Also when is your big film or television (besides JLU) break through coming? Surely you must be itching to bring the darkest secrets of the world out into the light. You must use the Corporate Hollywood Capitalist machine against itself.

2 Likes

@Miss.Wolf, a headful of purple never made anything worse.

1 Like

whykillwally: If they do, then I’m afraid they’re mistaken.

Miss.Wolf: I encourage dying your hair regularly. It makes you more difficult to identify.

Vroom: Australia wasn’t always part of the Earth. The continent was, somewhat ironically, a penal colony sent to Earth from the alien world of Marsupia millions of years ago. The resident marsupials devolved over time and shed their sentience. Creatures like the wallaby and the platypus are all that remains of their once proud race.

4 Likes