I’m The Question, hero of Hub City. AMA

Ben Lewis, that’s an excellent question for an excellent Question. It’s my hope that with my recent appearances in Action Comics and a forthcoming guest spot in Batman, 2019 will be The Year of The Question. A resurgence in popularity would put reprints higher on the priority list, or- ahem- once again, perhaps allow them to be accessed on the DC Universe subscription service.

I’ve been on the horn with Warner Bros. about a Netflix style live action treatment of my harrowing story of ego death and rebirth, but they’ve stopped returning my calls. For now, I content myself with the small but pivotal role I held in last year’s Scooby-Doo/Batman: The Brave and the Bold picture.

5 Likes

Keanu Reeves Question movie when?

1 Like

In an infinite multiverse, the question isn’t “when,” but “where.”

2 Likes

If a planet is cracked in half, does it have caramel in the center?

2 Likes

I’m no astronomer, or baker for that matter, but if caramel is just heated sugar, and a planet has a molten core, then a significantly large celestial body comprised primarily of sugar might have a caramel center. But that’s sort of an outlier case. I’m afraid if you cracked this planet in half all you’d get is a dead planet.

2 Likes

Does Vic Sage listen to The Smiths or nah?

2 Likes

I don’t mean cracking Earth in half, just a random planet that is a lifeless husk of stuff.

1 Like

I couldn’t say, doompatrolling, but if his tastes are anything like mine, then I’m sure he finds Morrissey sort of intolerable.

1 Like

Question, in regards to your earlier response about a resurgence in your popularity, I heard that the CW planned on including you in one of their shows. However, DC higher ups stopped them because they had plans for you on the big screen. It may not be this year, but maybe in years to come you’ll get an even bigger spotlight (which would be amazing).

7 Likes

What happens when Bugs Bunny bumps into Mickey Mouse down at the local Safeway?

2 Likes

If a bear falls over in the woods, do the trees hear a sound?

2 Likes

Question, why wasn’t 2018 The Year of The Question?
I spent most of last season irrationally hoping to see the Question pop up and help Flash outwit the Thinker last year, or go to Star City and compete with Green Arrow for bad guys taken down. Total missed opportunity, in my opinion.

1 Like

Question is The Scarecrow your biggest enemy you ever face? If not the Scarecrow who is the toughest villain that you ever face?

1 Like

Vroom: Then a thousand trademark lawyers would descend upon that Safeway, with a litigious wrath the likes of which our world has never seen.

danialworks: The trees hear all. Just ask Alec Holland.

leloupfou: Well, in 2018 I did appear in my first animated film, and made my debut in Action Comics. So it wasn’t a terrible year for me.

Reaganfan, my greatest enemy is now and has always been willful ignorance and those who would obscure the truth.

But if that feels like a cop-out to you, then Vandal Savage. We’ve never met in person, but I sometimes think of him as my Moriarty. The man at the top of the conspiracy.

5 Likes

What is the correct formula for a controlled matter/antimatter implosion?

2 Likes

Question have you ever met Jeffery Combs? I did back in 2006, he was really a nice guy! At the Star Trek Convention a lady ask him about a character he play on Justice League unlimited and his reply was," Is that a question?" I was cracking up when he said that. I even have a toy of The Question cause he’s one of my most favorite character. :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway back to mystery conspiracy, Question are you related to Blank from Dick Tracy?

3 Likes

danialworks: I’m starting to suspect you may be an agent of Darkseid. Search for your Anti-Life Equation components elsewhere.

Reaganfan: No, I’ve never had the pleasure, but I’ve always thought Castle Freak was an underrated film.

As for your second question: we’re unrelated, but we do use the same skincare products.

4 Likes

Do you believe in luck, or are you just good at knowing every answer on QuizUp?

2 Likes

As I’ve always said: QuizUp is a realm of questions and answers. In that world, there is no hero more powerful than me.

4 Likes

Are Werther’s Originals really all that original?

2 Likes