I Just Wanna' Take This Moment To Say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ohhh snap y’all- we were just talking about her the other day. Look who’s also comin’ back alongside Zod:

Faora Returns! :+1:

This movie’s gonna’ be A-MAZ-ING.

9 Likes

I take back what I said yesterday, I’m willing to give the Flash movie a chance. @mercurie80 really made a good point yesterday. So I would see it because Michael Keaton is in it. Would’ve be cool if they could just add Billy Dee William as Two-Face, even if it was a quick cameo? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

There might be a reference to him somewhere in the script at some point. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

So to make sure I’m keeping up, the full title of this movie is Batman 3: Faora Returns?

I would be very happy if somehow in the post-Flashpoint`*Batman 3: Faora Returns universe, Zod and Faora persist and are the only ones who remember the prior universe, or some echoes of it.

7 Likes

#canon

:smile: :smiley:

7 Likes

I would love to see Billy Dee Williams in it! I understand that besides being Lando and Harvey, he is also a really nice guy.

6 Likes

Keaton is NOT my favorite Batman BUT…but before jumping to conclusions and making assumptions it is not because of Keaton. Granted, I love Keaton. One all-time favorite is The Founder. However, we get so little of him in each movie. Not much is given or asked of him it seems. It’d be like casting Daniel Day-Lewis as Alfred or Gordon (wow, that’d be something else) but in the end only gets 10 seconds of screen time.

However, I cannot help but feel we will get a good chunk of screen time and useage in this film since it’s not directed by Burton. Who I honestly feel doesn’t understand/get or really care about Batman. Plus, I feel everyone behind the film (studio, director, producers, etc.) know that Keaton is the selling point of this film and cannot hoodwink us. Well…maybe, maybe not. Everyone can find one thing, if not many things they’ve said or done that irked them, lol.

Honestly, I’m more psyched for General Zod…

4 Likes

gotta love my sister lol

11 Likes

Definitely was awesome™:00_batman_1986: to see. The movie itself looks great. Really excited for all the bats. Hope even if it’s a little bit Keaton and Affleck can interact.

7 Likes

Poor @DC89 :laughing: how are you gonna be able to wait until then?

9 Likes

head-hammer

explode-rage

11 Likes

Oh and since you mentioned AC/DC, thought of this for Mr Keaton.

8 Likes

:purple_heart::hugs:

9 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

I think it would have to be after BR. B89 is set in his first month on the job (per Knox), so it’s unlikely that he had an earlier version of the costume than the one we saw in the film. And while it’s possible that he could’ve taken to using guns between the two films, that suit doesn’t really look like a middle ground between his B89 and BR costumes.

Edit: On the other hand, maybe it is his “Week 1” proto-suit after all:

11 Likes
8 Likes

Don’t know if there’s anything to be said that hasn’t been said already. Loved everything about this trailer: Batman ‘89, Batfleck, Supergirl, the multiple Flashes, Zod, all of it. I enjoyed the Keaton scenes the most, not just because of the nostalgia factor, but also because it looks like they’re going to make the character fun, something I look forward to very much.

7 Likes

New look at Keaton in the flash!

Looks like he’s about to say:
giphy

8 Likes

Well, I know where I’ll be opening night, though I do wonder how all of Ezra’s off screen issues will effect the hype and marketing of the film.

5 Likes

I want a Selina cameo, so badly.

7 Likes